Meet (Part 1)

Y/N P.o.V

"Aghh!! O.m.g! Have you been to the Host Club room yet?!" I overhear a girl say. Lately all that the ladies talk about is this Host Club and it has started getting on my nerves but I never felt the need to visit it because I was more focused on my studies and I didn't wanna get distracted by some silly, fake boys. I hope those other girls wake up and realize they don't actually mean anything they say and they aren't in love with them, God it's so pathetic.

I stay late at the library to study for an important exam on Friday with my friend, Maia. It was quiet for a while till I hear Maia say,

"We should totally go see the Host Club together! I really wanna see them, but I don't wanna go alone."

"It's so stupid, I'm not gonna waste my time on some fake charmers" I roll my eyes

"But Y/N!! It'll be fun!! Live a little" she replies

"No, and that's final" I say in a stern tone.

She goes quiet and I can tell she was upset. I will admit I was curious about the Host Club but I had to stay focused on studying for this exam. After a little bit of thinking and I finally say

"Fine.. we can visit the Host Club."

My friend looks up excitedly, "Really?!? YAY!!"

"Shhh be quiet, we're in a library" I whisper to her.

She settle downs and we get back to studying. Soon after it was dark so we decided to go home.

As I was walking home I was listening to music through my earbuds. My eyes were shut as I was walking, I was familiar with the path because I used it everyday to walk home so I wasn't scared of walking into a pole or anywhere like that. I bumped into a boy that seemed to have been running and I fall onto the ground causing my phone to drop out of my hair and shatter on the hard ground, "What the hell, dude-" I say before looking, once I did I saw this beautiful man with amazing blond hair and big blue eyes staring right at me with worry. "I'm so sorry! I can buy you a new phone please forgive me!" he says while putting his hand out to help me up. He helps me up and continues to apologize but I was to distracted but his handsome face to hear anything hes saying.

"Hello?? are you there?" he says, waving his hand in my face

I snap back to reality and now realize the damage that had happened to my phone.

"I'll buy you a need phone, a better one! I'm truly sorry, it was all my fault I wasn't pay attention to where I was going at all, please forgive"

"No, it was my fault I wasn't looking at all, I'm sorry" I say bowing my head slightly

"So does that mean I don't have to buy you a new phone" he replies

"WHAT, NO! YOU'RE STILL GONNA PAY FOR THIS" I yell, holding up my phone to show the damage.

"Jeez, ok ok.. calm down.." He says while putting his hand on my shoulder

My face started to heat up and I felt like I was gonna explode.

"What's your name? I'm Tamaki" He smiles

"O-oh, I'm Y/N"

"That's such a nice name!"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach pick up their speed

"Come with me so I can buy you a new phone" he giggles with his hand on his neck.

We go out and he buys me a brand new expensive phone and I start to feel bad for spending so much money.

"Are you sure this alright? that phone was rather expensive" I say shyly

"Nah its fine! I'm practically loaded!" He says happily

"Can I drive you home, it's dark out and I don't want you getting hurt" He adds on

"No it's fine! I don't live to far!" I say

"You sure?" He adds on

"Mhm! Thank you though!"

"Ok... be safe!!"

"I will" I say will walking and waving.

Once I get home I start to set up my new phone, while I was doing that I couldn't get tamaki out of my mind. His flowy blond hair, his light blue eyes, his charming voice. I squeal and kick my legs I felt like I was going crazy, like I was on some sort of drug. I finished setting up my phone so I look through the bag for the phone case we also got for it, while I was doing that I noticed a small note I picked it up and it said "here's my number, text me  **********
                                          -tamaki
I felt a burst of happiness and I thought I was gonna go crazy. I was scared to text the number at first but I built up some courage and finally did it. Right after I through my phone and put my head under my pillow, I heard a ding from my phone and ran to get it. It was just a notification from duolingo.. I got disappointed and decided to go to bed. I changed into some sleepwear and go snuggled in.

WORD COUNT: 885.