12

I woke up, with Lillian asleep and Nancy asleep on the other side of her. Nancy stayed the night and put Lillian between us. I got up, and put a pillow where I was on the bed; so Lillian wouldn't fall off the bed.

I decided to go take a shower, and get ready; I got out and put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror at myself then remembered what my dad said, "You're Not My Son, Your A Disgrace To The Harrington Name!" I fixed my hair, then I went to my bedroom as I took one last look at Lillian asleep beside Nancy. I knew Lillian was fine with Nancy, so I went downstairs and then headed out the door, and then I got in my Camaro.

I leaned back in my seat, it kept repeating in my mind until I hit my steering wheel. I buckled up and decided to start the car, as I pulled out of the driveway. I left and went to Tommy's place.

When I got there I got out of the car and slammed the car door, I went to the gate since I saw him hanging by the pool house. " Steve Harrington, what a pleasure to see you here today, what do you need man?" Tommy asked as I walked over to him, " I need marijuana, are you going to give me some or not?" I asked and he was shocked.

" I thought you quit Smoking, that's why you stopped hanging out with me?" He said as I shook my head, as I followed him to a cabinet where he keeps his stash. " I did, and that's not why I quit hanging out with you, I quit because you were an ass towards Nancy." I stated to him, I watched him get some out and put it in a bag for me, as I paid for it, " Never thought you would pay fifty dollars for this green did you...." He stated and I took it out of his hand.

"Not One Bit...." I said as I walked out, and got in my car, I went and parked my car, as I decided to head to Skull Rock the biggest make-out place. I got there, rolled a blunt, and lit it. " No going back..." I said before I took a hit from it.

I started coughing since I forgot what it was like to smoke since I hadn't smoked since high school. " Take it easy Big Boy..." I heard as I looked up to see Eddie 'The Freak' Munson, " Fuck Off Munson!" I said irritated, as I took another hit. The more I smoked the more I could hear my dad's voice in my mind, which made me pissed off. " Didn't mean to cross a line Harrington, What's got you smoking anyways, don't you have a daughter now?" he asked as he sat down in front of me. " yeah I do, My dad has got stuck in my mind, You're Not My Son, You're A Disgrace To The Harrington Name!" I was so pissed I shook my head even at the thought of my dad.

" Don't let your old man control your life if that little girl is breathing, and you have a roof over her head, and food on the table, and a place for her to lay her head and feel safe... I think that makes you a pretty goddamn good dad to me, does she have that?" I heard him say to me, and I smiled a little. " yeah, she does, How did you know I have a daughter anyways Eddie?" he smiled slightly.

" Dustin told me when he came over yesterday, we were playing video games." he informed me as I stayed out there for a while until I was so high I swear I forgot my name. I went back to my car and decided to head back home. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw Nancy, and Robin sitting on the couch, " Where Have You Been Steve!" I heard Nancy shout at me, out of anger and concern... I knew it wasn't funny, but I laughed, " I don't remember, I uh, yeah where was I..." I started to say, but couldn't find the answer.

" Are you high?" Robin questioned me as she held Lilly. " Aww, Who's a baby...." I said smiling, as I walked over to the couch and sat beside Robin. " Yep he's high, his eyes are bloodshot, and he's acting like he did when we got drugged by those Evil Russians Last Year...." She said as I looked at Lilly.

" Robin, Could you go either upstairs or outside, while I talk to Steve...." I could hear the frustration in her voice, as Robin got up with Lilly in her arms. " Let's go Look at the pretty flowers in the backyard...." She told Lilly as she started walking outside.

" Alright..." I stood up and Nancy stopped me, " Not You, I need to talk to you...." I looked at her and she didn't look too happy with me. " Why did you go get weed?" She asked me, and I could tell she was disappointed in me, " The thing my father said last night, really got to me, so I went to clear my mind, forget everything. What I can't Smoke, Drink or get in a fight." I spoke out of anger.

" Don't go down that road again, If you won't do it for me, Do it for Lillian!" She said as she grabbed my face to make me pay attention. " Y-Yes Ma'am...." I said politely and she let my face go. " If you do it again, I Will take Lillian away from you, I don't want to but I Will if it keeps her safe."

I heard her say as I felt my heart slowly break, knowing someone could take my daughter away from me. " You Can't Take Her Away!" I shouted at her until she started pushing me towards the door and outside. " What are you doing?" I questioned her slightly still on cloud nine and aggravated with her. " Go Somewhere Else For The Night!" She said as she slammed the door in my face, as I punched the door "hmmm" I winced in pain as I went to my car and drove to the one place I could think about.

I finally arrived at the place as I got out I took one look, walked up to the front door, then knocked on the door. I waited until someone opened the door.