Caught (Edited 2/26/24)

Prince Leopold, Marianne, and the rest of their entourage left the ballroom to head outside. They are now out in the palace garden.

"Where could she have gone? I don't see her anywhere" wondered Keenan, looking around the area.

"Maybe she is hiding behind among the tall bushes," suggested Matthias, also scanning the area.

"She might still be loudly crying her eyes out," said Wilder, "Can anyone hear her?"

"No, I can't see nor can I hear her," stated Prince Leopold.

"Let's just keep looking," Marianne suggested.

The group started to search for Anessa and headed further into the huge garden.

----------------------------------------------------------

It took only about 10 minutes for them to find her. They found Anessa further into the garden then expected, hidden amongst the multiple shrubs. The four nobles and commoner stood at hearing distance away from Anessa's still form. Anessa herself did not seem to notice their presence as her back was turned away from them.

"Keep quiet everyone, she seems to be preoccupied," Prince Leopold whispered out. His friends and belove nodded.

The group only saw Anessa's back but it seems that she is talking to someone. The group looked confused because they couldn't see another person with her. They thought that Anessa had become crazy talking to herself.

Matthias suddenly pointed at something in the air.

"What is that bright thing in the air?" Matthias whispers to the group.

"It looks like a light orb," whispered Wilder, staring at the floating ball.

"She is talking to it," Keenan also whispers with wide eyes.

"Stop talking, I need to hear what she is saying," ordered Prince Leopold.

Marianne just stayed silent. The whole group remained quiet and just watch and listen to Anessa.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Okay System 0619, I have finished the last mission of this world. Operation Prince Leopold breaking the engagement was a success," Anessa told the floating orb in the air.

"Well done Anessa," said a robotic voice from the orb, "For completing 1000 worlds, you can finally go back to Earth."

"Yes home! Finally! I am so tired of this System 0619! I have been transmigrating for so long! I have no idea how long I have been doing this, but I just know I'm sick and tired of it all! I feel like my acting skills was wavering back there because of how drained I felt," Anessa told the orb gloomily.

"I think your acting was convincing enough, you were even able to produce tears," complimented System 0619.

"I'm glad you thought so. Pretending to be heartbroken over a broken engagement is a lot of work. I thought I overdone it with the crying."

"I see. Well Miss Anessa it is time for you to go to Earth, your true home. Do you have your dimensional scissors with you?"

Anessa pulled out a pair of scissors from her dress pocket. The scissors suddenly enlarged to be as long as a sword. (I got this from a show)

"Here it is," Anessa said cheerfully, holding it above her head.

"Excellent," said System 0619, "Now let's cut into the space in the air to create the dimensional tear and leave this world."

"YES! Let's go!" Anessa agreed excitedly.

Finally it's over! 1,000 worlds of suffering is over!

Anessa held the scissors forward and widens the blades apart. She swipe the scissors into the air and was about to create a dimensional tear in the space-

"Stop!" A voice yelled out, making her pause her actions.

"Huh?!" Anessa cried out in surprise.

Anessa abruptly turned around to seek out the source of the voice and saw 5 people she did not expect to see.

"What?! What the hell are you guys doing here?! You were supposed to be back at the ball dancing and having some lovey dovey moment or something!" She yelled at them, her eyes widen in panic.

"This is my garden Anessa! My question is what are you doing?! What was all of that stuff you just said!" Prince Leopold yelled right back.

"None of your business kid!" Anessa shouted out, not bothering to pretend anymore.

"What did you just call me?!" Prince Leopold has a WTF look. No one has ever talk to him that way since he is a prince, especially by calling him a kid.

By God's sake, he is a young man in the cusp of adulthood!

"Ugh! How long have you kids been standing there?! Don't tell me you heard everything I said?! I can't believe I didn't even hear you guys approaching me! I must really be losing my senses!" Anessa shook her head. She is usually more alert than this, but she started getting more tired since the last 10 worlds...

"We heard everything you said, starting from you saying the breaking of your engagement was a mission. Tell me.....are you really my sister Anessa Goldstein?!" Wilder demanded, pointing at her like Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney.

"Yes and No," Anessa answered, annoyed at the constant questions.

"What do you mean?!" Wilder yelled out, irked by her tone of voice.

"I'm a soul trapped in her body okay!" Anessa admitted without a care since she is about to leave this world anyway, "Now you lot better not get in my way! I am leaving this shit-hole of a world!"

"D-did she just swore?" Keenan stuttered out in shock.

"Wait! What happened to the real Anessa's soul?!" Marianne cried out unexpectedly.

"Her soul left when I took over her body! Happy?! Now it's time for me to go! See you never!" Uncaring of the emotional turmoil the kids might have felt from hearing her words, Anessa quickly slashed the space with her dimensional scissors that opens a dimensional tear, and was just about to jump in...

"She is getting away!" Keenan exclaims in a panic.

"Stop her!" Matthias yelled out.

The 4 noble teens and 1 commoner quickly ran forward and instantly tackled Anessa a second before she can jump into the dimensional tear.

"Oof!" Anessa was in complete shock. She did not expect to be jumped by those kids at all and was not quick enough to escape their attack.

Unfortunately, all 6 of them fell into the dimensional opening...

"Oh no," said System 0619 with worry and followed after them.

The dimensional tear then closed itself like it never appeared in the first place.