𝟬𝟭𝟳.

SYNGULAR JOURNEÉ𝖳𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸 • 𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟬𝗔𝗠——————————————————

SYNGULAR JOURNEÉ
𝖳𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟬𝗔𝗠
——————————————————

"Mimi" i heard someone shaking me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Somebody blowing up yo phone get up" von said.

"Okay" i rolled my eyes getting ready to sit up.

I checked & seen it was tabatha & herb constantly texting the gc & adding me to a facetime call.

"It's eleven am what do y'all want?" I asked placing my phone down next to me.

"You still sleep?" Herb asked.

"I was" i muttered.

"Oh we'll get yo ass up you spending the day with us" tabatha said.

"What exactly are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Well, we're gonna go to the mall then for lunch & herbs friend the fine ass one is in town so we gonna go to his pool party he having at 6" she smiled.

"You're such a whore" i said playfully rolling my eyes. "We just went out night before last why we gotta go again"

"Too bad bitch it's summer... we on our way so get the fuck up & be ready for whenever we say we're outside" she said.

"Watch how you talking to me hoe" i said. "Imma stomp you when i see you"

"You won't stomp shit bitch" she said. "You love me too much for that"

"She don't" herb yawned. "You acting like she don't love me more than you"

"Because she dead doesn't" tabatha laughed.

"She like my girlfriend fuck you mean" he said.

"Fuck no" i said.

"I think herb likes you" tabatha said.

"Girl he been doing that shit with both of us it's nothing new at this point" i said.

Since we were in freshman year he's been saying shit like that relationship or no relationship he ain't shit😂.

-

I was done getting ready all i was doing now was my hair.

Von was in here being the annoying mf he is.