The Car Ride

"I'm so pumped! This trip is going to be awesome for real." says Leanna. "Hell yeah it is!" says Tristan. "So I only brought two tents... that means we gotta share." says Nate. "Bruh are you serious? We told you to bring at least three." says Jordan. "It's not that big of a deal, bro. Tristan and I can share and you and Leanna can." says Nate with a wink. "Fine..." says Jordan. "You know you want it dude." laughs Tristan. Jordan just rolls his eyes knowing it's true.

"Guys, can we please stop for a bathroom break? I need to go really bad." says Leanna. "Yeah, I guess." says Tristan. He pulls up to a gas station and Leanna gets out.

"So Jordan... you know I only brought two tents on purpose." says Nate. "Yeah, I do." says Jordan. "You wanna know why? So you and Leanna can have sex!" sats Nate. "The hell?! That is not happening." says Jordan. "I already bought the condoms. Extra large." says Nate while throwing the box of condoms to him. "How do you know my size?" says Jordan. "I asked your mom." says Nate. "Uhm, did she not question you?" asks Jordan. "Nah, she said she could care less if you have sex. I mean she did it at your age." says Nate. "You could've left the second part out." says Jordan.

"Guys, she's coming!" says Tristan. "Shit! Hurry put these ba-" Jordan tries to say. Leanna gets back in the car. "Sorry I took so long, I got a little snack too." "Oh no worries! We're in no rush." says Jordan with the box of condoms behind his back. "Uh, what's behind you? It looks suspicious." questions Leanna . "Nothing, nothing! Heh..." says Jordan. "It's a box of condoms." says Nate. "For what?!" says Leanna. "I think you know." says Nate. "Fuck you." says Jordan. "Say that to Leanna but add 'I'm gonna' in front of it." says Nate. "Y'all are mad weird, what the hell?" says Leanna. "Are you trying to tell me that you want to have sex with me, Jordan?" "Uh- I- uhm... n-n-no..." says Jordan. "Are you stupid? He obviously does." says Tristan. "Hand me the box."
says Leanna. Jordan hands Leanna the box of
condoms and she looks it over. "Damn, extra large." says Leanna with a smirk. "Now you know you want it, Leanna. Trust me, his penis is huge." says Nate. "How the hell do you know that?" questions Leanna with her eyebrow raised. "We're dudes, we measure our dicks and show each other." says Nate. Leanna has no words for that.

"We're here y'all," says Tristan, "Wow, time really does go by fast when you're talking about sex." says Nate. "Sure does," says Leanna. They get out of the car and open the trunk. They get their stuff out one by one and set it up. "Wow, this looks sick!" says Tristan. "I agree, but I'm gonna take a nap I'm tired. says Jordan while waking to his tent.

Leanna walks up to Tristan and Nate. "If you boys really think Jordan and I are going to have sex, then you're wrong. Take these condoms and throw them away." says Leanna. "I'll just hold on to them for y'all. Trust me, you're gonna need them." says Tristan. "He's right, you and Jordan will 100% end up fucking each other." says Nate. "You guys are annoying." says Leanna while walking off.