Chapter 36: The real decision

Jewel's POV:

Why...Why does it have to be her..she doesn't deserve this. She's been through a lot but deep down I know she cared for us. This isn't right...I can't believe this. I lost Zafiro no I lost Frostina. What have I ever done. I couldn't save them both...I'm so sorry 

Jewel: Catboy, Choose now

Catboy: But Je-

Jewel: Trust me, do you want to save her or not?

Catboy: I do but the city is counting on us

Jewel: Catboy choose!

Pharaoh Boy: listen to the blue wolf Catboy, you have to choose

Catboy: alright. I chose to...

Catboy must do what's right, This is for the best, it might solve it all. I'll show you later my wrath PB, Just you wait.

Catboy: We won't give you the PJ Crystal!

PB: *scoffs* Very well then, say goodbye to all of them.

Romeo then pressed the button and the ray points at the cage but suddenly it got hit and got destroyed 

PB: what!?, how!?

Jewel: I destroyed it obviously. 

I can feel everyone staring at me shock that I shot the ray using my scepter. I couldn't just let them die. I'll deal with him later, Catboy and the rest will take care of him, let's hope the changes I've done to the PJ Crystal is a success. Good luck friends. I stepped backwards while signalling some of them to step back too so they won't get that much affected by what's about to happen next.  

Jewel: use it now PJ Mask. 

3rd Person's POV: 

Suddenly Catboy, Gekko, Hunter, Armadylan, Anyu, Owlette, and the rest glowed except for Luna, Jewel since her glow is different, Jake and Kiki, Starshine, Kyle, Skylar, Ariana and Simon. Suddenly crystals appeared in front of them floating, it was the PJ Crystal but separated. This is what Jewel did, she changed the PJ Crystals to seperates. 

( Their colors is the exact same of them, example: Catboy = blue, Owlette = red )

The PJ Mask then touch the Crystals and suddenly it glowed brighter that covering their eyes was needed. Once the glowing stop everyone was shocked to see the PJ Mask floating and Glowing. Is it an evolution? or an power up?, probably both. Now what's gonna happen?

PB: do you think you can defeat us with your light show? 

Catboy: who knows, maybe we will

Gekko: hey I feel a lot stronger now

Starlight: ohh were still kinda glowing