Mangekyou Awaken!!

The students were all placed in the different zones of the USJ but they were all accompanied by your clones but once they all arrived at the zones Villains were ready to ambush them.

(Landslide Zone)

Your clone was sitting on a chair of ice as he was watching Todoroki freezing every villains in the Zone.

Villain: H-Help M-Me-

the villain was covered in ice as he was frozen solid.

Clone 14: That's a bit brutal, You sure you don't need my help?

Todoroki: i am capable on handling this.

Clone 14: If you say so but don't over work your self, okay!

Todoroki ignored your clone as she was continuing to freeze the remaining villains in the Zone.

Clone 14: Looks like Hyperthermia Has some more victims to torture...Dear Amaterasu i think i am very close to loosing my sanity right about now and i need help.

(Mountain zone)

Your clone dodge the attack denki was using as it miss a villain.

Clone 8: Damnit, denki.

Denki: Sorry ma- Look out!

Your clone dodge the attack as it barely hits them.

Clone 16: We need a plan to subdue them all and fast!!

Clone 4: Momo Any ideas?!

Your clone did a bunch of hand signs as he breaths out fire to push the villains away.

Male Villain: How many Quirks does this punk have?!

Female villain: Just aim for the ninja kid he's more troublesome than the other three!!

Momo: I don't have one, what about you?

Jirou: I think i have one but we need something that can resist electricity.

Momo: I'll see what i can do!

Clone 4: We'll cover for you so you can make it without distraction!

the clone did a bunch of hand signs as a water dragon came out of it's mouth.

Denki: So Cool!!

Denki and the clones distracted the Villains while Momo was creating something to protect them from the plan Jirou has come up with. Momo finished the creation as she was covered By it with Jirou inside.

Jirou: Now Denki!!

Denki: You got it!!!

Clone 4: Denki, were not with momo and Jirou Yet!!

Clone 16: No no no no, Denki Wait-

But it was to late as he send out a powerful discharge that electrocuted the villains and clones. as denki was finished electrocuting he electrocuted his brain as he was doing a thumbs up with a goofy smile. Jirou and momo saw the battle field as all the villains were unconscious.

Jirou: Nice one denki!

Jirou saw denki's face as she began to laugh. Momo looked around and saw your clones were twitching and soon they disappeared.

Momo: Y/N!!

Jirou looked around as she didn't see your clones anywhere.

Jirou: What happened?!

Momo: I Think Y/n's clones have Sustained enough damage that they all disappeared!

Jirou: You serious?! Oh great, can things get any worse?