Chapter 14

The woman was Uzumaki Kushina. The bitch that left him.
"Damn you need to lose weight woman." Naruto said to the woman.
"Are you saying I'm fat?" The woman asked as one of her eyebrows start to twitch.
"Yup, and try to relax your hair is turning gray. It is not natural. I know someone with gray hair but it looks good on her. But it looks bad on you. You look old." Naruto said with a smirk. Angering his opponents is one of his talents.
"Are you saying, I look old?" Now a tick mark appeared on her forehead.
"Well yeah. You are old and you are also fat." Now Kushina was angry. She took of her towel.
"Does that make me look old." Kushina showed of her body. It's not much but she looks a little better naked.
"Yup, I've seen better!" Naruto shrugged as he stood up. "You can't even make me hard." Naruto said pointing at his cock. It was huge, no gigantic is the proper word for it.
"Okay that's it, you're going down." Kushina said as she was going to punch Naruto. Naruto caught her hand than proceeded to lock it behind her back. Then bend her over his lap.
"Ara, you have quite a smooth skin for an old lady." Naruto said caressing her. Then he tied her up her hands with a towel.
"Release me at once, do you know who I am?" Kushina said trying to free herself but two clones appeared the hold off her hands and feet.

*SPANK

"Did you ju-" Kushina was cut off when shw was gagged by a towel.
"Yup!" Naruto then proceeds to do what he started.

*SPANK
*SPANK
*SPANK

Naruto then proceeds to remove her gag.
"I will spank you 100 times and you will count it. If you lose count we will start at one. Do you understand?" Naruto asked.
"Fuck you!" Kushina said defiantly.

*SPANK

"I said 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!'" Naruto asked once more but now with aggressiveness.
"Hai." Kushina said submissively.

*SPANK

"One..."

*SPANK

"Two.."

*SPANK

"Three..."

*SPANK

*SPANK

*SPANK

"Ninety-eight..."

*SPANK

"Ninety-nine..."

*SPANK

"One Hundred." Kushina said, exhausted of what just happened to her. She wants to kill him. She will kill him.
Naruto did not released her, because he suddenly felt a little wetness that was dripping on his legs.
"Hahaha, does this turn you on?" Naruto laughed out loud.
"No-"

*SPANK

"Tell me the truth or you will have another one hundred." Naruto ordered.
"H-hai." Kushina said submissively to Naruto.
Naruto then made a hand sign then put his palm on Kushina's ass, he then released her
"Goodbye." Naruto said as he went out and went to his home.

Few days later.

Kushina can not sleep properly. She feels incredibly horny and everytime she tried to touch herself she can't have proper release.
It was now the Chunin exams and she is now looking for Naruto. She knows that she is like this because of that seal that he put on her.

End
Hi everyone I know this chapter is fucked up. But well I am a fucked up dude and YQ is not here yet to tell me otherwise. She is still not allowed to go outside because she has a weak immune system. So goodby and thanks for reading.