the love potion problem

The whole fanfic is in mattys pov :>

So I just exited the potion class that was for some reason "mandatory" with this love potion that I made when I looked at my phone to put on some music, probably Neon Trees. I walked into the H.A.S class to drink some of my water, but after I was done with that, I was walking out of the classroom not looking if someone was there when I fell of somond in front of me. I looked down and I saw gus, the dude I was crushing one sence I met him, I was just frozen for a minute when I realized, I SPILLED THE ENTIRE POTION ON HIM, there still were a few drops left, yes, but when I looked back at him after looking at the bottle tho see him rubbing his eyes.  When he opened them, they were pink, a nice neon pink mixed with light pink, I help him get up and the just started to hug me, that when I remembered ANOTHER important detail, whoever get any of the potion on them, the first person they see, they imediatly fall in love with.  "Hi Matty~" "oh Titan, what have I done.. " "Come on!! Let's go to my place! " after he said that, he threw me on his back and dragged me out of there, I look at his hands and see some weird markings...

(YASSS, A NEW GUSTHOLOMULE FANFIC, IN MAKINGS A NEW ONE  IT WAS INSPIRED BUY SOME OTHER FANFIC THAT GOT DISCONTINUED BUT YAYYYYYY)

(words : 260)