We were Hanging out before That..

I took gus to his bathroom and started to wrap bandages on his head so he could stop bleeding out of his head, but this day couldn't stop giving me surprise's, cuz while I was going through his hair cuz it was surprisingly soft,  when I found pink flowers growing out of his hair.  "Uhh, gus, your-" "Adorable? Cute? Handsome? " "NO, well yes, LOOK that doesn't matter right know! There are flowers in your hair. " "Oh, you need need to cut those out too? " "NO, it's ok, and besides, I'm pretty sure there attach to you, just like your horns are, Or we're. ".  I finished grabbing bandages around his head and we were walking to his room when he stopped, I look a t him and he seems to be looking at my hand,  I look at my hand and remember how bria forcefully dipped my hand in boiling water, ha, I couldn't use that hand for 2 months.  " who did this.. " "oh this, bria for speed ik my hand in boiling water 5 months ago, she usually does that type of stuff, can use the hand for 2 months" "so she usually bullys you? " "yea, I cry about it for a while then I get over it. "
"How long?" "huh?" "HOW LONG?! " "6 YEARS, NO CAN YOU STOP ASKING PLEASE?! " I regretted why send me yo Yang, I thought that he would be angry or something, but then he went down the stairs, and left, I went into his room and found the same book that I used to make the same potion that I accidentally spilled on him, it turns out that I am miss an entire page telling me of the warnings at this potion causes, Damn It, It said, "WARNING : WHOEVER BECOMES THE VICTIM TO THIS POTION WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE OBSESSED WITH THE PERSON THEY FIRST SEE TO THE POINT OF SUDDENLY GROWING BLOSSOMS AND TREE BRANCH LIKE HORNS OUT OF THERE HEAD AND BLOSSOM MARKINGS ON THERE ARMS, AND LEGS AND IF THE PERSON THEY SEE IS HURT, THE VICTIM WILL TURN INTO A BEAST WHO'S MAIN JOB IS TO PROTECT THE HURT PERSON AND DESTROY ANYTHING IN THE WAY PREVENTING IT, AND WHOEVER HARMED THE PERSON WILL HAVE A BLOSSOM GROWING INSIDE OF THERE HEART AND THE VICTIM IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN TAKE THE CURSE AWAY! ".  Well, Brias's dead, cuz a few weeks ago, I told gus her address and all the places she hangs out, I am usually grabbed my bag and got out of there so I could try to stop him I'm turning into a piece an killing her, literally,  I first came to her house and knocked on the door. Her parents told me that she wasn't there and she went to hang out behind Glandis high building with angmar and Gavin, damn it now they're dead, cause one of the examples and the only example that gus was there for was the graveyard incident, I ran faster to the place I despised.  But when I was using the usual Trail I get to get there I noticed that there was a path of flowers same flowers I found in gus's hair and then I started to see the place at first it was just his regular shoes and then they turns bigger and more beasts like reminded me of the owl lady's but twice as big and more like a beast than a bird.  I was only at the front of the school when I saw him....

(There gonna be gore in the next chapter btw 😋)

(Words : 604)