──── BATCH ONE

short story time!!

short story time!!

tw: obsession, mention of abuse, (hot) make out

"i'm s-sorry! please forgive me y/n!.." won yelped then bow to you quickly. you bend down holding won's face to look at you. "oh? i will forgive you then." you said looking at him softly but suddenly turn dark.

"always remember you're mine, got it pup?" you said staring at won harshly. "got it?" you added not hearing anything from won. "y-yes!" won said, afraid of what you would do to him.

"good boy... now sit on lap pup." you said sitting down waiting for won to sit on your lap. won, followed your order and sat on your lap, surprisingly he actually weighed less than you.

"hm... good boy..." you praised him then started kissing him gently on his lips. he kissed back since you hurt him real hard for not kissing back to you.

you hold him in place on your lap and tighten your grip on him making him open his mouth for your tongue to go in his.

────

after 30 minutes passed by, you guys were cuddling together. you saw won was sleeping on your lap hugging you not wanting to let go. you kissed his forehead and went to your bedroom carrying him.

if you stars (you guys!) like this and want a full story of this. i will tell you guys a full detailed information about this!

comment here for the full story version of this!

TBC