19

*Third Person's POV*

Several weeks have passed and as much as it is a suprise, Barry lived up to his word.

He and Iris were no longer together. Nora understood it but he hasn't mentioned his feelings towards Caitlin.

He and Cisco talked with Milton's assistant and gained someone useful information. They're using it for the plan to catch the evil speedster.

Barry also made it up to Dawn. Like Caitlin said, he bought her peonies. Not only that, he also planned a perfect evening which as Dawn remarked, was better that original. Caitlin was free to join and she did(Barry and Dawn made it impossible for her to decline).

Unusual it is but Barry felt that she started to melt slowly. As in, she wasn't so uptight around him and she was slowly turning into Caitlin that he knew.

Caitlin didn't like that, of course. But she didn't have much choice. Everything was out of her control and where Barry was, her heart followed.

Frost laughed at that but she and Cisco were flying from happiness as their ship was sailing.

It was like, Caitlin running away and somehow appearing in a same place as Barry(Cisco and Frost played their parts in that).

Dawn on the other hand bonded with Nora's uncle and her mother's friend, Wally West. She was ecstatic that there was another speedster and loved that he could do awesome tricks with his powers.

She and Nora have become impossible to separate(That part worried Caitlin because it will be hard for Dawn to leave Central City once the Speed Freak is caught).

But on the other hand, Dawn's birthday was coming and everyone was getting ready for it. She was excited and made her mother plan a big party for her.

"My dress!" Dawn squealed when she saw a beautiful golden gown that Iris was holding. Her friend made such dresses and Caitlin asked her one for Dawn.

Caitlin smiled and than her eyes glowed icy blue. "And I'm making you a tiara!" Frost voiced.

Dawn beamed. "I'll have an ice tiara!" She hugged her mom/Frost.

"I'll be leaving now, Caitlin." Iris said and stood up from her seat. "I have to pick up Nora from school."

Snow smiled and hugged the woman, also thanking her. "I'll see you on the party tomorrow."

"Of course!" Iris grinned. "Bye Dawn, bye Caitlin!" She waved her hand and exited the Snow house.

As Ms West left, Caitlin checked on the cake in the fridge for what seemed like thousands of times while Dawn chatted with Harriet on the phone.

The night fell and Dawn climbed up on a bed next to her mother. Caitlin was checking on the list of things she did and had to do for her daughter's birthday party. With the help of Team Flash, she had an amazing plan for tomorrow.

"Mommy? A story, please?" She asked with her cute puppy eyes. Her mother placed her paper and and pen on the drawer and took the book that Dawn was holding. She flipped the pages and stopped on her favourite fairytale.

"Once upon a time..."

"Mommy! It's my birthday!" Dawn yelled in the morning, causing her mother to jump out of her bed swiftly.

"Dear!" She yelped. Her features calmed and glanced as she glanced at her daughter. She smiled and pulled her in an embrace. "Happy birthday, Dawn!"

"I'm nine!" She grinned. "Oh, I can't wait till my party!"

Caitlin smiled warmly at the sight of her nine year old girl jumping on her bed from excitement. Caitlin swooped her in her arms and walked her in the bathroom.