Remus' birthday

When Remus woke up in his four-poster bed his eyes shot around the room, looking for a calendar. When he found one it was revealed to be his 15th birthday. As Remus walked downstairs to the gryffindor common room he heard voices. As he yawned from waking up earlier than he usually did, Remus could hear the words "happy birthday!!", ring into his ears.

Remus opened his eyes to see James and Peter both holding up a few chocolate bars. James had the usual goofy smile and Peter had his nervous-smile face plastered across his. "Happy birthday, Remus!", said james as he walked forward to present his gift. Peter followed with a nervous "morning." "Thank you guys", replied thankfully Remus "out of curiosity, did you see padfoot, by chance?" James gave Peter a look of I-told-you-so and said "yeah, I think he went to class or something."

After breakfast, Remus went to his first class of the day he met Lily Evans on the way. She granted him a happy birthday and gifted him a few black tea bags which I graciously accepted. Remus went through the rest of the day without seeing Sirius except for lunch and a transfiguration lesson both of which Sirius, surprisingly, ignored him.

It was now the afternoon and Sirius hadn't talked to Remus the entirety of the day. Some birthday Remus thought to himself. After sulking he decided to take a trip into the courtyard. It was empty. As soon as he sat next to the water fountain his eyes began to close and he fell asleep.

When Remus woke up, he felt warmer that he felt when he had sat down. He looked to his side to see Sirius sitting next to him, asleep. Remus blushed but turned as red as his gryffindor tie when he realized Sirius' left arm was around his waist. Silence filled the air. All that could be heard was the march breeze and birds singing. Remus gathered the courage to look at Sirius once more. He saw something in his right hand. Sirius was holding a card reading happy 15th birthday and a few assorted chocolates wrapped in a bow. Remus tried his best at trying to take the card and chocolates without waking Sirius.

When Sirius woke up, he found Remus' head on his shoulder, asleep again. He turned redder than Remus had. When he noticed that his right hand was empty he look over to Remus again, looking as though he was ready to panic. At the corner of his eye Sirius spotted the card. It was open and sitting on Remus' lap. At this point Sirius was turning a dark shade of scarlet. He found the chocolates on Remus' side opposite to him. Remus started to move again. As he awoke Sirius looked into his eyes. He has never quite appreciated them as he should have. At this Remus turned pink and looked away. "Thank you", she said before he had gotten up from his sitting position and ran for the gryffindor common room, blushing furiously, leaving Sirius turning redder than he had ever had in his life.

Remus' birthday card:

Dear Remus/Moony,
Happy birthday! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you today, I really am and to be honest, it almost killed me in the process. I hope you know you mean a lot to me and you better not forget it. By the way I got you some chocolates I hope you like them.
Sincerely, Sirius/padfoot