chapter 4 the painful past

Deshmukh house pallavi who is trying to sleep but sleep is far away from her eyes , desperately wanted to meet her family as she has just made her first move to destroy Aditya ...she remembers....5yrs back. .sawant ji dekhiye hum apko ab es society me nhi rehne de sakte h apki beti k karnamo ka asar humare bachho pe bhi padega...n her family was forced to leave that house....her father was fired from the school bcoz of that incident...her brother was teased in school.....people used to question her upbringing...all these things were happening just bcoz pallavi trusted Aditya....pallavi cursed that day ....

That day when she has gone to visit Aditya's flat as he was having fever....that day Aditya intentionally spill the soup on her dress...n very innocently asked her to plz go n change ur dress in bathroom...(he has planted a camera there which captured pallavi's video while changing) after few days of their break up he spread that video on social media ...n that incident defamed her n her family......
After that video goes viral n everybody who knows pallavi n her family taunted them...these things depressed pallavi so much that she attempted to commit suicide....
Her parents always supported her they have always trusted her. Her suicide attempt shakes them...n that is how they meet geet krilosker (psychiatrist) n Maan krilosker( surgeon)....Maan operated pallavi n saved her ...n geet counselled her ...after 6 months of therapy pallavi was finally physically n mentally fit.....Maan who was an orphan since childhood treated pallavi as a sister ....n their bond become so stronger over the period of her therapy.....n after that he never left her side .

So now I guess u all know ki Saraswati bhavan k resident kaun h....yes that cool dude boy is her brother Siddharth....n aai ( Ayesha sawant ..) baba ( prakash Sawant)...

Oh no hero heroine ka ghar aaju baaju me .....

RR mansion
Raghav again having nightmare of that horrible day.....people running ..a beautiful small house getting burned....he , Amma n kirti shouting n pleading to stop ....but the crowd didn't listen to them....n burnt their house in which his father n younger brother Arjun were trapped....raghav jolted up screaming appa Arjun...

( All the other incident regarding Krishna Rao story as per in mhrw wali show is same )
But how his father n brother were killed is different....
They were burnt alive in their own house...

Raghav is breathing heavily....just then he sees little kuhu sleeping besides him...her little hand holding raghav's hand...after watching this he calms down...