Every Fandom Incorrect Quotes 8

Stranger Things
Steve: favourite horror movie?
Mike: it
Lucas: saw
Dustin: annabelle
Will: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.

ASOUE
Violet: favourite horror movie?
Klaus: it
Quigley: saw
Isadora: annabelle
Duncan: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.

Henry Danger
Ray: favourite horror movie?
Henry: it
Shwoz: saw
Charlotte: annabelle
Jasper: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.

Danger Force
Chapa: favourite horror movie?
Ray: it
Mika: saw
Miles: annabelle
Bose: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.

Harry Potter
Harry: favourite horror movie?
Hermione: it
Ron: saw
Luna: annabelle
Neville: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.

BSC
Stacey: favourite horror movie?
Kristy: it
Dawn: saw
Claudia: annabelle
Mary Anne: high school musical. after watching it i spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and i was the only one that didn't know the lyrics.