My Reasons

hellooooo everybody! From the title, you probably have realized that this is a "rewrite". Now, what do I mean by that? Well for that I have to take you from the very beginning... 

SO I found To My Star from a youtube edit that was just so good that I get chills rewatching it. To this day, it's one of my favorite couple edits. I'll try to link it in at the bottom ^^. Anyway so when I finished watching it I was like I have to watch this show, I have to see more of this beautiful story. However, when I started watching the drama I noticed that there were so many distracting details and unsolved questions that I couldn't fully enjoy the couple. I don't blame the director or anyone since they had only 10-minute episodes to work with its obvious they could not fit everything they wanted to within the time limit. It hurt me to see such a good plot go to waste though so I decided to try to rewrite it myself. I love these characters and I want to try to help others fall in love with them in the same way I have. 

Just a warning I am a novice writer, it's been a minute so don't judge me too harshly. I can only hope I bring people laughter and happiness with this story.  

Thank you for reading this rant of mine and don't hesitate to vote and comment any suggestions. 

Jackalantern out (/-_-)/

https://youtu.be/977bwVZcLl0