Ep 1. Morning Routine

The sun's rays peak through the cracks between the buildings on the lonely Seoul streets. The choir of birds starts to sing and no alarm is heard as people are sleeping into another normal Saturday morning.

Suddenly, a black SUV swerves onto the main road. The driver, Ho Min, curses at his car's dashboard and quickly prays to his ancestors for forgiveness but, if Kang Seo Joon doesn't answer his phone, he's going to have a stroke. He turns on the next street, almost hitting another car.

" SORRY," he yells and he grips his steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white. " I really hate driving fast,'' he groans. Ho min looks at his passenger seat anxiously where his phone lay ringing, c'mon Seo Joon pick up, pick up.

Ring, ring, ring

A disgruntled voice comes from the speaker "Yeah, what?"

Ho Min almost jumps to his phone. "Finally! Hyung, I need you to pack something fast , literally just the essentials, and meet me in your parking lot right now!"

"Ho min this better be good. I know you're my manager but it's 5 in the freaking morning." A yawn comes from the speaker.

Ho min looks anxiously through the mirrors. "Seo Joon please this is urgent."

"Why, did something happen? I had a late-night can't you just pack for me when you get here?"

"Look, I don't have time to explain what's going on right now. Hurry and get dressed, please! I'm 5 minutes from the condo."

"Ughhhh fine." Ho Min hears some sheets being thrown. "You really can't pack for me?"

Ho Min rolls his eyes and wonders why he had spoiled his client so much. He holds the phone sternly to his face, "Bye Seo Joon, please be outside, you really don't want to see what happens if you don't." and he hangs up.

~~~~~~~~

Seo Joon half-heartedly jogs down the stairs while ignoring the buzzing coming from his phone in his sweatpants' pockets. As he reaches the parking lot door, Ho Min runs to him

Seo Joon grumbles as he hands his bag to Ho Min, "What's the damage Ho Min I couldn't even get some water?"

"I have some in the car, just get in now."

Screechhhhh

They both turn quickly to see reporters and newscasters from every Korean network turning onto the parking lot. Seo Joon looks at Ho Min, "Are they why we have to leave?"

Ho MIn gulped. "Yup."

"Alright, I get it now." They both immediately run to their seats and Ho Min presses the gas pedal. He speeds out of the parking, avoiding the hordes of reporters getting out of their cars, causing the water Seo Joon was opening to spill onto his jacket.

"AHHH Ho Min slow down you're going to hit someone!"

"Wouldn't be the first one today."

"WHAT?"

After a few blocks, Seo Joon looks behind them. "I think we're good. Your car isn't as cool as mine so they probably didn't know I was here." He smiles at Ho Min and takes off his jacket.

Ho MIn looks at him through the mirror. "My car is cool, if we had taken yours they would have recognized it and we would not be having this calm of a conversation. Have you even seen the article yet?"

Seo Joon sighs. "No, but, from yours and their reaction, " he gestures behind them, "it's probably bad."

"Yes very bad." Ho Min asks as he hands him another water bottle. Seo Joon looks out the window. "Look before you look at it, I just want you to know that I'll always be-"