Chapter 5

I had never met Nick. He had taken all my money though, by making me transfer it from my bank account to his. He did send me pictures of himself and I thought he was delicious, however once he had taken a huge amount of money from me, promising to build us a bright future by investing the money, he deleted his facebook account and there was no other way for me to contact him. I still kept his picture with me. Close to my heart. I had a locket with his picture in it. He would be in my heart forever. I am sure he missed me. He probably had another reason for leaving me. He was a nice guy. I had promised him I would prove to him that nice guys don't always finish last. I would stay loyal to Nick forever. He was my only. My soulmate. He didn't break up before deleting his account which means we were still together. My nick.

Here is his picture for you guys to appreciate.

I am depressed. There is no way out of it. I have accepted it. Thinking about my old conversations with nick keeps me going. I will get through this, for him.

I think of this as I start crossing the road. I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly I tripped on a cheetah fell to the floor. I gasped as I saw a truck approach me, the driver didn't get enough time to slow down before I got hit by the truck. I got angry and grabbed the truck by its wheel and swung it around, throwing it with mass*acceleration. "FUCK YOU" I screamed when suddenly I felt a sting on my me arm. I glanced at my arm to see that it was a wasp. I fell to the floor and accepted my death. As I am dying I think about this famous quote I read once "Death ends a life, not a relationship." I smile, Nick and I's relationship won't end even when I'm dead. See you soon babe. 

END