Cleo's Diary entry

Cleo has a very 'interesting life'
2/9/2022_________________________

Dear diary,
apparently girls with no fathers end up being a victim of 'Fatherless Daughter Syndrome? "Fatherless Daughter Syndrome" (colloquially known as "daddy issues") an emotional disorder that stems from issues with trust and lack of self esteem that leads to a cycle of repeated dysfunctional decisions in relationships with men.

How exciting...

Enough of that.
My life is better now because I was accepted into royal ballet 4 years ago, my grades are at peak potential and I have the 'almost perfect boyfriend/not putting a label on it, boyfriend'

My mom works hard as a nurse, but she is such a hag, do NOT tell anyone I said that =_=. Nagging me all the time about how she can practically control my life. Lets be real, she is just living her dreams of being successful at anything other than medicine through me. And It's not even like one of those storys when she turned into a retched woman after divorce, she's just always been a snobbish witch, how did my dad marry that brainwashed woman? I wonder what life would be like if i got to pick while I could've lived with.

I love my life

But thats what everyone else knows.
Nobody actually knows who I am, what I'm like, my fantasies or my interests.
You see, I'll take contemporary over ballet anyday, don't get me wrong, I love dance for all of itself but contemporary is for the win. My grades are perfect but it comes at a price of no sleep and constant stress, and that potential boyfriend? Yeah, I dont even like boys. At all, I've always known but I can't tell anybody because of the environment I've grown up in.

Sad, I know,

My life consists of waking up early, school with fake people, dance at a sweaty studio with even faker people, and then dinner with my retched mom. To top it off, Brandon Chisholm trying to get into my pants at every chance he gets.

But it's what matters on the outside that makes my life loveable. I know whaf you're thinking ( ≖ଳ≖) 'Cleo, stop being such a brat, they're people that are dying' but we're past that stage, the stage of belittling ourselves for things we cant help. It's not like my mom would let me go on the streets and help them. Hell, she probably works with people who hurts them anyways. Being a docter or nusre is seen as 'heroic' and 'selfless' but I know the dark secrets that lie inside those wall, hense why Mr Brady got fired for raping 12 black ladies but. Staff only believed the 'rumor' when he assaulted one white woman.

That's the world we live in, a world full of rapists, racists, sexist, homophobic bastards, and to believe my own mother was trying to raise me to be one.

In the end, all the anger at the world I held turned in to helplessness. Causing me to distract myself into drowning in training, working, repeat, training, working repeat,

I know I said I loved my life but that was a lie, somebody, anybody please save me from this nightmare.

Sincerely Cleo Satori

P.S if anyone is going to save me, iI hope it's a really nice girl ✦‿