2bHank + Reader poly HCs

I just saw the notification and how many reads and votes you guys left and I just started crying of joy-
thanks a lot guys!
-

-
-

As the title says this will be 2b the Reader and Hank in a poly.
I might make one about Sanford and Deimos too maybe.
Sorry if this may be short by the way
-
-
-

it actually took them a lot of time to confess to you.
The first moment they saw you they didn't even acknowledge your existence, always talking to you only to explain the mission you had to do.
2b was the one who fell for first, not even he knows how.
Maybe the fact that you were so nice compared to the others,
Realising just how rude people can be in Nevada.
Or maybe the fact that even when he was in a bad mood you insisted on helping him, something the others wouldn't do. Who knows.
Hank instead kept acting the same, sometimes even mocking you for being a coward on missions.
2b talked with him about it many times, but seeing your offended face was worth it.
You'd just gasp in shock and look so offended it made him laugh. In a good way.
It seemed like you were a missing piece to finish a puzzle.
You were perfect for them.
After they both realized their feelings it took them a lot, but like a lot, to confess.
One of them knew they'd say yes, the other was a bit more paranoid about it, can you guess who?

2bdamned tried to search for hints that you felt the same, occasionally doing things to make you, or try to at least, flustered.
Hank instead, tried to ignore the feeling and find a way to confess, usually going on missions alone to clear his mind.
They even talked about how to confess at night, or asked the duo for help.
Hank thought it was a bad idea to confess and just wanted to wait until they did,
But 2bdamned knew if they couldn't confess how were you supposed to?
You, in the other hand, were confused on why the hell Sanford and Deimos would look at you in a strange way when you were next to 2b or Hank, or both.

It took you long, but after a bit you got the hint.
The occasional flirting, doing things they usually wouldn't do to the others or the duo nudging your shoulder like if they knew you had feelings for them made it obvious.
Now all it was left to do was confess.

They confessed for first when they finally had the courage to.
2b called you in his lab to make some 'tests' to check your health.
What you didn't expect was finding Hank there too, laying on the wall with his arms crossed.
2b took a breath in as he looked at Hank then at you.
You sat there on the operation table as he started explaining what was going on with them and you.
Hank would eventually jump in to add that he felt like that too.
You just sat there with your hands in your slightly spread out legs, looking at them with a shocked face.
When he finished he looked at you, hoping you wouldn't say no.
You eventually smiled and started explaining you felt things for them too.

Boom, you're stuck with them now.

as unexpected as it is, Hank is the most affectionate.
2bdamned was too, both of them love even the smallest contact with you, but Hank more than him.
Usually when 2b is pulling another all nighter both you and Hank would pick him up and drag him to your now shared bed.
Him in the middle while both you and Hank had your arms around him.
He put his behind your backs as you two kissed his cheeks.
He'd always enjoy those moments.

Usually when Hank hurts himself on a mission and 2bdamned would be there patching him up, you'd always put your hand on his shoulder or thigh to reassure him.
You'd help 2b with the stitches or help him clean Hank's wounds so that he could treat his injuries, always earning a small praise from him or Hank.

At night you're always in the middle, both of them would hold you while you put your head in Hank/2b's neck.
Both their purring and their warmth making you sleepy while they held you tightly as if something would happen if they let you go.
Really a moment to cherish.
If not, one of them would stay in the middle and you'd do the same.

Sanford and Deimos knew this would happen, sometimes they'd tease you or one of your lovers.
It would end up with both of them having to clean up the whole house after.
2bdamned would end up looking away in embarrassment while Hank would put his mask up to hide his whole face.

they're not the best at flirting, but they know how to make you flustered.
Sometimes Doc would ask Deimos advices on how to flirt.
It would end up sound awfully awkward , but it made you happy anyway.
It's honestly funny seeing him turn red while trying to get the words out.
He tried to make you flustered but he ended up being the one turning into a tomato.

Hank instead wouldn't try to flirt unless he was in a goofy mood. Even if they weren't that good, some of them still managed to earn him a red face and a flustered [Name].
He likes seeing your face when you pour in embarrassment and look away from him, he founds it adorable.

-
-
-

Wooo! Thanks a lot for the 500 reads and the 20 votes!! You guys made my day better!!
thanks a lot, really.
Have a wonderful day!