𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥. 7 ༒ 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

Disclaimer
➪spelling and grammar mistakes

꧁--------------------❀--------------------꧂

________________________________________________________________________________
"Back then, if we could have heard each other's voices, everything would have been so much better."

One day Hinata would act strange. Then he'd act more odd the next. It would be the same continuous pattern and Ennoshita had quite enough.

He wanted to confront him but also not be mistaken and misunderstood by him. After all, he's still in pain and Ennoshita can understand that from his own personal experiences.

Maybe.. He shouldn't have said anything. Drop little hints in their conversations, and wait until Hinata himself would tell him the truth. But his minds wasn't thinking straight and he ran out of patience to care.

"Hinata.. I'd like to talk with you." Ennoshita didn't know how to word this but he just did.

"Okay..I guess? Also you know how you let me call you Chikara? You should call me Shoyo instead!" Hinata had happily replied with a fake smile on his face.

"Shoyo, alright, I'm uncomfortable to talk about it here, how about my room?" he was hoping that this would go smoothly without any bumps on the road.

"Ok..?" It was clear that the younger was confused but still followed the older upstairs to his room.

When he opened the door, he could smell Ennoshita's scent. Flowers. The scent of chloranthus lingered in the air, the flower pots by his window explained it all.

The 3 pots contained beautiful, grown chloranthus. Even if they don't actually give off a scent, Hinata could somehow feel like there is one for his love of flowers. He just made up a scent for it.

Once they both felt like they were in a comfortable place to talk about this matter, Hinata started opening his mouth to speak, Ennoshita was ahead of him though. He had spoken first about this subject.

"I've noticed." the two words just came out of his mouth when he didn't even expect it.

"Noticed what?" Hinata still hasn't recognized my tone and covered it up with his cheery one.

"You've been acting weird ever since that day. And.." he hesitated before saying his next sentence, picking his words carefully to not anger him,"I've looked through your phone, I'm sorry."

"What..!" Hinata tried to have patience with him, he thinks Ennoshita did it because it was the best choice.. Hopefully.

"Hear me out, please." at this point, he was kind of begging for Hinata to not get furious at him for his own actions.

"Go on." Hinata said with seriousness in his voice, upset at what Ennoshita had confessed to him.

"I saw you and Kageyama's last conversation. It worried me, I know it was wrong of me to even look through your phone but- I don't want to see you sad. I'm used to the Hinata who's bouncing all over the gym, screaming gleefully with Tanaka and Noya."

"Mhm, everyone is used to that Hinata." he scoffed at his statement.

"What the heck do you mean?"

"Everyone is used to that Hinata. The one who's always happy. I'm a human too, I have feelings like everyone else." he explained more thoroughly.

"Of course you do." Ennoshita still didn't get the other's point.

"You guys overwork me just because I'm your greatest weapon with the quick attack. What's your problem with that, huh?" Hinata partly shouted at the older male in front of him.

"We're friends, I want to help you.. I feel as if you don't trust me and it just- just irritates me. Please, tell me what's wrong." now Ennoshita really is pleading for Hinata to calm down.. He wants him to know that he is trustworthy.

"Nothing's wrong, everything is fine with me!"

"Well clearly you're still going through heartbreak!" Ennoshita yelled. Once he realized this, his eyes widened and he was already guilty of his actions.

"Is it fine if I went back to my house?" saying this out of the blue, Ennoshita was caught off guard at what Hinata had just asked.

Ennsohita didn't respond and Hinata didn't really care. He packed his things up quickly as if he was escaping from a fire and was out, walking back to his own house.

He left.

Why didn't I have patience? If only you told me why you're so miserable.. I could maybe help you.

Hinata's POV

I've never liked smiling. It's tiring and I found my smile quite..ugly. I hated my smile and never wanted to show it to anyone. I envy people who have such nice, bright smiles..I'm just a weird freak. A freak with a nonexistent smile, how fitting for me.

I wished I could get rid of this ugly thing of mine..

They're all fake. They say they love my smile but the truth can't be found in any of their words. I felt lost all my life, I refused to have friends because..I'm afraid to be left alone after an...incident.

I practiced. I practiced my smile in the mirror whenever I'm home alone. I found it pretty then and would start actually smiling.

My genuine smile was never there. No one can find out about it.

Not even nyself can remember such a horrendous thing. It disgusts me and makes me want to throw up. I want to bury it deep down and make sure it's forgotten.

I just can't seem to love it- not even like it.

"Shoyo!" someone called out to me. It seemed familiar, as if I actually knew the person. Do I?

"Shoyo!" whoever it is.. They called out to me again. But I can't seem to move?

"SHOYO!!" I hear crying..? Am I hearing this right?

I'm sorry. I really am.
________________________________________________________________________________
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥. 7 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 ❣︎ 𝙚𝙣𝙙