Chapter 13

3 months later

The peace treaty started a week after the meeting. Akiko is now four months old, and Tanjiro and Muzan are really tired, so the uppermoons decided to force them to have a night together while they watched her. It took a week to make them agree.

Everyone except Rui and Akiko, who are both sleeping, are in the living room. "Ok, Akiko needs to be fed after every nap, and should be put to bed before we get back, and Rui should also be in bed before we get back. If Akiko gets fussy and isn't hungry or in need of a change, give her kitty, kitty helps calm her down." Tanjiro said. Kokushibou was writing this all down on the paper Tanjiro and Muzan gave him with how to take care of Akiko and Rui's bed time routine. "Kitty is the black and red cat plushie she sleeps with, correct?" Kokushibou asked, making sure he was correct. "Yes, if you need any hel-'' Tanjiro was cut off. "Don't worry TanTan you can trust us, we got this. You and master just go and relax for the night, out of the infinite palace." Douma said. "Muzan, maybe we shouldn't go." Tanjiro said. "Honey if we don't leave they are going to make us, plus I trust Kokushibou and Nakime, and Douma and Akaza are going to be parents soon so we should put a bit of trust in them… and I found a protection spell that I know works on Akiko, Rui, and the infinite palace." Muzan said. "Ok, let's go before I change my mind." Tanjiro said. Nakime played her biwa teleporting Tanjiro and Muzan away. "So what do we do now?" Daki asked. "The paper says that both of them should be waking up soon, so when Akiko wakes up we have to change her, put her in different clothes, feed her, then if Rui is awake he usually plays with her, but if not she will have tummy time for an hour." Kokushibou said. Right when he finished they heard Akiko started crying. "She's up." Kaigaku said. "I call picking her outfit." Daki said, excited. "I'll go check up on her, Kaigaku and Gyutaro, can you two check up on Rui? Only see if he is awake, don't wake him up." Kokushibou said. Kokushibou and Daki started walking to Akiko's room, and Kaigaku and Gyutaro started walking to Rui's room.

In Akiko's room

Kokushibou and Daki walked in to even louder crying. Kokushibou walked over to her, and picked her up. She calmed down but is still crying. "Come on, let's get you changed." Kokushibou said, walking over to the changing table. He put her down and looked at Daki. "Daki, go pick out the outfit, while I change her." Kokushibou said, before starting to change Akiko. Daki smiled, went over to the dresser, and started looking for a cute outfit. She found a red dress, with black glitter, bigger red glitter in the bottom left corner, and some flowers on it. It was all a part of the fabric so it wouldn't hurt her. Daki got up and walked over to Kokushibou and Akiko. He was done changing her so she gave him the dress. "Here you go." Daki said. Kokushibou took the dress and put it on Akiko. "Here we go." Kokushibou said, picking Akiko up, causing her to giggle. "Daki, grab her blanket, and kitty." Kokushibou said. "Ok." Daki said, walking over, grabbing the two items. Kokushibou grabbed a pre-made baby bottle from the mini fridge so he could feed her in the living room. "Let's go." Daki said, walking out with Kokushibou following, with Akiko in his arms.

Back in the living room 

Gyutaro and Kaigaku were on the left side of the couch, Akaza and Douma we're on the right side of the couch, Nakime was sitting in the armchair Kokushibou usually sits in, and Gyokko and Hantengu were in Gyokko's room painting vases. Kokushibou and Daki walked down with Akiko. "Can I feed her?" Douma asked, noticing the bottle. "Sure." Kokushibou said, handing Douma Akiko, then the bottle. Douma started feeding her. Daki sat down in front of Gyutaro while Kokushibou walked over to Nakime, gave her a kiss, picked her up, sat down, and placed her on his lap. "How do you know how to feed babies?" Kaigaku asked, cuddling into Gyutaro. "Oh I briefly dated someone about sixteen years ago and helped take care of her child. He has my last name. Muzan ordered me to kill her, I have no idea what happened to the kid." Douma said. Akaza gave Douma a weird look. "Oh Zaza, I won't do anything to you or our child. Plus I didn't even love her, I took a liking to the kid though." Douma said. Akaza just put his head on Douma's shoulder. "Oh, looks like you're a fast eater." Douma said to Akiko. He put the bottle on the floor right at his feet, he burped Akiko before placing her on her stomach, on the blacket which Daki layed out, facing the couch. Daki gave Akiko kitty. Akiko grabbed kitty, pushed herself up so she could see the demons on the couch, started rocking back and forth and giggling. "Awwwww'' all the demons said. Gyutaro pulled Kaigaku into his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist. Akiko watched this and threw kitty, hitting Gyutaro's face. She started making angry baby noises at Gyutaro. Everyone except Gyutaro bursted out in laughter. "She is a smart baby." Kokushibou said. Daki went to grab Kitty and gave it back to her. A thick hardcover book began to float. "Guys, why is that book floating?" Daki asked. Everyone looked at the book confused while Akiko continued to blab at Gyutaro. The book went flying and hit Gyutaro in the face. Akiko started laughing. "Honey, are you ok?!" Kaigaku asked, concerned. Kaigaku got up and helped the injured Gyutaro up. "We are gonna go before another book or something heavier hits him." Kaigaku said, before leaving with Gyutaro. As Kaigaku and Gyutaro left the room Rui came in. Akiko went back to giggling and rolled over at the sight of her big brother. "Hey Aki." Rui said, laying down where Akiko could see him. Akiko rolled back over, moved so she was facing Rui, and started reaching for him. "Aki?" Nakime asked. "Oh, it's a nickname I gave her, dad and papa also call her Aki sometimes." Rui said. Rui started making baby sounds like "blab bla" with Akiko and playing with her.

A bit after Tanjiro and Muzan get back

In the living room with Tanjiro, Muzan, Kokushibou, Nakime, Daki, Gyutaro, Kaigaku, Akaza, and Douma. Rui and Akiko are asleep. "Ok let me get this straight. Aki has levitation, A bit of Koku rubbed off on Aki, and now whenever Gyutaro touches Kaigaku even slightly inappropriately, she will throw items at him, gradually getting bigger, then will start yelling at him. Do I have this correct?" Tanjiro asked. "Yes and I think she might get along with Douma and I's kid." Akaza said. "Why?" Muzan asked. "The baby started kicking like it was excited when I was holding Akiko." Akaza said. "So that's why Douma had to take her." Daki said. "Well enough about our day, how was your day?" Kaigaku asked. "We went to a nearby village that was holding a festival, we slept a bit before looking around and enjoying the festival. I even saw Giyuu and Sanemi who are the two hashiras that came to the meeting a few months ago." Tanjiro said. "Master, you have been quiet." Kokushibou said. "I'm just upset we weren't here to see the first part of her blood demon art develop." Muzan said. "Don't worry. All we have to do to see it is have Gyutaro touch Kaigaku's waist while in Akiko's eyesight." Tanjiro said, putting his hand on Muzan's face. "Um, she threw one of the armchairs at me before she went to bed." Gyutaro said, a bit scared now. "And I also end up getting hit since I'm always right next to him when things are being thrown." Kaigaku said, holding onto Gyutaro. "As long as she doesn't use your sword to cut off your head your fine Kaigaku." Muzan said. "I don't know~ She is pretty smart~" Douma said. "I'm hiding my sword, and gonna get a new one that won't kill demons." Kaigaku said, leaving the living room. "At Least one year from now is gonna be very~ interesting." Kokushibou said. Everyone but Gyutaro started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...