Mother of Dragons.

Chapter 2

"Cersei Lannister is the reason I am standing here without a family behind me. She murdered my brother, my sister and my father in the Sept of Baelor and then sent her armies to HighGarden to murder my Grandmother. I know how to fight, I know how to use a sword or a bow and arrow and I know how to command an army, however I cannot give the loved ones I lost to her the justice they deserve on my own. I'm standing here Infront of you to pledge my loyalty to you, whatever you ask of me I will do without question if it means that you can make Cersei Lannister feel even a shred of fear or guilt. My grandmother was prepared to send her armies to fight with you, if she trusts you then I do too."

Here I was standing before Daenerys Targaryen showing my vulnerability Infront of her like a fool. One half of me felt disgusted at my actions. Me, Adelaide Tyrell, asking for the help of a stranger who's family had a past for becoming mad.

The other half was happy that I was here. This was my first real chance of revenge and I couldn't find it in me to worry for my pride.

I stood straight with my face held high, shoulders relaxed and my hands intertwined behind my back.

Despite my heart felt speech I kept my face emotionless. My eyes held no indication of what I was thinking.

I was no longer in the long flowy dress I wore at Kings Landing, my hair was loose from it's braid and the color in my face had left.
Before I made my journey I worked in inn's to gather enough money to buy proper clothing. It wasn't an impossible task considering I already had quite a bit of money on me, enough to buy food and drink for both me and my horse I had left Kings Landing with.

I now wore a dark brown leather doublet, a dark green fencing skirt, brown trousers and shoes with my sword on my belt around my waist. It was safe to say Margaery would faint if she ever saw me in such attire.

"Whatever I ask of you?" She spoke with such calmness yet her voice held power.
"And why would you do that? Are you not afraid of that being severely taken advantage of?"

"Forgive your Grace, but what have I got to lose?"

I swear I seen her lips twitch before she spoke again.
"Your alot like your Grandmother you know, I only knew her for a short period of time of course but enough to spot the way you both carry yourself with confidence and your love for your house. Such traits can be admired."

"Thank you, your Grace."

"You said you can fight, yet I can't imagine such thing would be encouraged."

"It wasn't, your Grace. I was expected to wed into a Noble house like my sister. However growing up I got my brother to teach me, I've been practicing ever since until I finally persuaded my father to let me train with someone with more experience."
I didn't understand the reason behind her questions but I tried my best to hide my lack of patience.

She stood from her throne and gracefully made her way towards me. Her eyes never once left mine, an intimidating gesture for others perhaps but I kept the contact with ease.

A beautiful woman who was standing beside the throne stiffened as she watched her queen approach me, the few unsullied in the room kept their eyes on me like I was their prey. The moment I landed on the island my weapons were taken off me by dothraki along with the boat I traveled on so it wasn't like I could try harm her without her gaurds knowing. I ignored all of them, I had no intention of fighting a bunch of emotionless men.