Prologue

A faint light could be seen in the path of complete darkness. The warm white glow was comforting to the one that could see it. It provided so much happiness, so much hope... The light was getting closer and closer to where it was becoming blinding.

The light extended, and more colors could be seen. A strange green and yellow up above that the being immediately processed was the sky. She kept looking at it until she then fell flat on something hard.

"That will do for the super colorful area..." She heard a low, deep masculine voice say. More things were being placed into her head. She knew how to stand and feel her head as it throbbed a bit in pain.

She looked down at her black and slimy hands and three fingers on each. Everything was quickly coming together. She was what was called a 'blotling'. A spatter to be precise. Her 'father' was a being called the Shadow Blot who was trapped in a large jug and she must assist in getting what was rightfully his. A heart that was inside the one who made him, a mouse. She was to follow a group of her kind to this so called, colorful looking area.

She began to march like a soldier with more spatters, others who looked just like her and were also 'born'. On occasion however, she had to stop and cough. There was so much smoke in this strange area full of things that belonged to the mouse... Mouse... Mickey Mouse... The name was implanted into her head.

"Come on," she could hear one of the spatters in the group say, "we need to get there, quickly!"

"The heart will be ours!" Said another.

"Apologies..." She said and gave them a bow, "The air here isn't the greatest."

The group continued to travel and reach the colorful area. She stopped for a moment to read a sign that appeared to be the area's name. "Gremlin Village..."

"What?" A spatter turned in her direction.

"This place is called Gremlin Village," she explained, "that's what the sign says at least."

"Ah," the spatter gave a short nod, "we gotta prepare for when he shows up."

"Okay," she frowned and looked around, seeing a bunch of flying people run into their houses. They were the enemy, but why weren't they attacking? She looked over and saw one of the spatters fidgeting with a pipe that was by one of them. What was he doing?

She walked around and looked everywhere, finding the houses cute. She noticed there were a couple rides around the village, a giant clock tower, and a broken tugboat on a ledge.

She decided she could maybe be a lookout sort of and started to climb onto a house and stared over at what appeared to be the main entrance with a strange looking object that had visuals playing on it.

"Got it!" She heard a spatter say and looked down to see the pipe he was messing with was now spewing out green liquid that hit the house, making it disappear. Thinner. It erases paint. She wondered why he bothered to do that, but before she could speak up, she heard a noise at the entrance and looked up. The mouse... Mickey, was here. Next to him was another flying person with green skin, a large peach nose, a white mustache, dressed in red and white overalls with a matching helmet, horns on his head, and a small bowler hat on one of the horns.

"MY HOUSE!" The man screamed, looking at the now erased house. So it's his house.

Spatters were now running towards the two, trying to attack. She stood up, knowing she had to join the fight. She had to get his heart and...

Mickey held up a paintbrush and aimed it straight at the spatters, blasting out blue paint at them. She shut her eyes in horror at what could happen, only to be surprised to not hear any screams of terror or anything. She dared open her eyes to see the paint made the spatters blue colored and they all seemed to be in some sort of happy trance as they were all smiling and giving him a salute.