𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

Before all, I want to say thank you for taking your time with my book! It means a lot to me! Anyways, back to your requests!

If you're willing to suggest, kindly follow these ;

i. Leave your oc's (or any other character you want, you can leave names) preferred pronouns.

ii. Create any plot you have in mind, it can also be from someone else. But in doing the second option, please kindly leave their username to give them credits!

iii. Like I've said, no smut or any 18+ contents! I am a minor too, so very sorry to inform you with that.

iv. Doesn't have to be very long but it's still your choice if you want to make it long and very full of twist, am I right? ;)

v. I don't care about who you ship, as long as it's okay to whoever cc's you're shipping. And yes, I'll do cc × cc in here, but not romantically. (Probably might change my mind, but whatever.)

Please kindly leave it in here˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

If you also have the interest to know about the author, hello! You're speaking to me right now, but don't worry, I'm not the ghost in your house /j. Or am I? ;)

No, just kidding! Of course I am and you know that. Anyways, let the introduction roll in!

My name is cara. And no, that's not my name in real life. Sorry to inform you with that :)

I use she / her as my pronouns and I'm Asian! I'm into a lot of fandoms so ask me a bunch of questions and I'll try and answer them!

If you plan on interacting with me, feel free to do it! I don't bite and probably won't. I would love to interact with all of you!

And that's it! Probably have a lot more to say but those are just the ones I can think of on the top of my head for now. Anyways, enough of me! That's all for this one! Thank you, xoxo.