Introduction

July 3rd, 1976. Journal entry #1

It was July, 1976. The last day of school.

Me and Randall Pink Floyd were sitting in the back of a truck. He was one of my best friends.

Along with slater, Pickford, Darla and Jodi. We're a weird group of people but we all have one thing in common. Weed. We all love to smoke that. We can't go a day without it.

Anyway back to what I was saying. It's the last day of school woop-de-fucking-do.

Today we have the Haze. The haze is an annual tradition. All the seniors get to "attack" the 8th graders going into freshman. We don't really attack them well the girls don't.

The girls get to take them to a parking lot. We get mustard and ketchup, bread crumbs and flour. We get to dump it on them. I don't do it of course. I think it's idiotic.

The guys on the other hand....they have paddles. They round up all the boys the find and smack their asses with the paddle as hard as they can. Pretty weird I know. But it's traditional.

Back to what I was saying. Last day of school shit. Blah blah blah.

Randall was a pretty boy, football player. He had a lot of girls going after him. He has a girlfriend. Her name is Simone. She's....a bitch. Don't tell her I said that. But she is. She's always "I'm all that." She just needs to shut up sometimes.

Did I ever introduce myself? Sorry. I am Sandra Davis. Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand but it's a journal so, shake your own damn hand.

Anyway, my little sister Sabrina gets out of junior high today. She's going into freshman. That means she gets the haze.

That poor girl. Me, Randall, Slater, and don are going to go watch the girls. It's more fun then watching the boys get the shit beaten out of them.

I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

Anyway as I'm writing this Pink is annoyed that I'm not paying attention to him. What an attention hog. Kidding of course.

We are all attention hogs. Even if you think you aren't.

Alright now I got to go. This idiot needs attention and I'm the only one around to give it to him.

-Kisses from Sabrina