Ronance

creds to SADFISHKID for the picture, idk who u are but thanks lmfao

 Smut warning :) Also, this is set in like season 4 time (yk when the world wasn't ending) But I'm too lazy to have Robin work at family video so let's just all use our imagination and pretend she still works at Scoops Ahoy with Steve lol.

       It had been almost 3 years since Robin and Nancy started dating. Robin still works at Scoops Ahoy with Steve while Nancy was now the manager at the Hawkins post.

Nancy unlocked the door to her and Robin's apartment with her key card. She sighed, it was a hard day at work. She decided to take a shower since she was hot and sweaty from the heat since it was around 100 degrees outside since it was the summertime. Once she got out of the shower she dried her hair and put on pajamas. She then laid down on the bed she and Robin shared and started watching "Endless Love".

Robin looked at her watch, only 15 more minutes until her shift ended and she could go home. So far her day had been pretty shitty. Erica and her friend had been annoying the shit out of her while Steve talked to Dustin about who knows what, All. Day. Long. Eventually, Robin got so pissed she walked past where Steve was sitting and dropped the scooper in his hand. "Your turn, Stevie, I've been slinging all day you can work for 10 more minutes."

Robin got in her car (okay like ik robin don't got a license but again like just use our imagination and pretend she has her license lmfao) and drove home while vibing and singing to Madonna. She got to the apartment and heard the TV playing. She walked into their room and changed into sweats, and a shirt with Michael Jackson on it (HEE HEE). 

She went to lay down with Nancy. Nancy cuddled up against Robin putting her head on her chest. Nancy put her hand on Robin's boob pretending it was an accident. Robin looked down at where Nancy innocently put her hand. Nancy smiled knowing what she did while Robin blushed. Nancy looked up at Robin with what you would call "Fuck me eyes" Nancy then scooched up and kissed Robin's soft lips. Robin quickly kissed back.

 Their kissing soon turned into them making out. Robin started to take off her (Michael Jackson) shirt breaking the kiss for only a second. Robin pulled from the kiss. "May I take off your shirt?" Robin asked gently but eager. "You don't need permission Robin, you have my full consent." 

Robin took off Nancy's shirt and examined her beautiful girlfriend's body. Robin took off her sweats as well as Nancy. Nancy quickly became insecure and covered her body. Robin looked back and saw that Nancy seemed nervous and insecure. "Nance, it's me you don't have to be self-conscious around me, your body is beautiful." Robin smiled. Nancy blushed and moved her hands not covering her body anymore. Robin started kissing Nancy's neck and starting sucking giving her a hickey. Nancy started moaning but she covered her mouth with her hand. Robin moved her hand off her mouth. "I wanna hear your sweet moans, It's like music to my ears, I could listen to them all day." Nancy blushed and nodded. 

Robin moved down to her boobs and unclipped her bra and started sucking on one, and with the other hand, rubbed her other boob. Nancy's head whipped back and was a moaning mess. Robin moved down and gave kisses while going down. She got to her pussy and took off her panties. She started kissing her inner thigh and moved up to her pussy, teasing her with her finger. "God Nance, your so fucking wet." Robin exclaimed.

 She continued to tease Nancy with her finger while giving her small kisses around nancy's pussy. "Rob stop being such a tease please just fuck me," Nancy whined. (okay so like lmk in the comments if yall like the nickname "Rob" if not just lmk I saw it in a smut and like idk if i like it or not so lmkk) "Beg," Robin said while smirking. "I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow, I want you to make me scream so loud that everyone in this entire apartment can hear me." Robin wasn't expecting such and got incredibly turned on. She started fingering Nancy with her middle finger and ring finger while licking and sucking on her clit. Nancy couldn't stop moaning she arched her back and started twitching meaning she was close. "R-robin I'm close, really close" She stuttered in between moans. A few seconds later Nancy came all around Robin's fingers. Robin licked her fingers and her pussy. "You did so well."

Nancy curled up in a ball and put her head on Robin's chest and pulled their blankets over them and continued to watch the movie as if nothing happened. Nancy soon fell asleep. Robin finished the movie and turned off the TV not wanting to move because she was afraid of waking up Nancy. After a while, Robin fell asleep as well staying in the same position.

THE END, also to this day the Michael Jackson shirt somehow got kicked under their bed and Robin is still looking for it. (919 words and 5,016 letters)