(Not) Too Late

Izuku snuggled into Shoto's warmer left side.

"Am I nothing more than a body warmer to you now?" Shoto asked teasingly.

"Yes, now let me get closer, Sho." Izuku mumbled into the other boys side. Shoto ran his hand through his green hair in the way Izuku liked.

"Mm, Sho.. One question."

"Hmm?" Shoto hummed, still contently running his fingers through green locks, messing his hair up more than it was before.

"Should we tell everyone about us tomorrow? I know you've been wanting to for a while." Izuku said, looking up from Shoto's lap.

"If you're comfortable with it now, then yes. I want everyone to know that you're mine." Shoto replied, making Izuku's face turn red at his bluntness.

"Want to come with me to get some water? I'm feeling thirsty."

Izuku nodded and stood up, Shoto following his lead. They walked to the elevator together and took the five floors down to the bottom. They walked into the kitchen, talking softly.

"I'll grab the cups, 'Zuku." Shoto said, reaching up to grab two of them. As he was wearing one of Izuku's shirts, it slightly came up as he moved, showing the skin underneath.

Izuku licked his lips but didn't comment on it. He returned back to his task of getting the water out of the fridge.

Shoto noticed that out the corner of his eye and smirked.

Izuku looked back over at Shoto, holding the pitcher of water - something Momo insisted they put the water in - and almost dropped it. In Izuku's opinion, Shoto's smirk was hot.

"I'll pour the water, Izu." Shoto said, grabbing the pitcher from his hands before he dropped it. He filled the two cups before placing it on the counter.

"Here," Izuku grabbed the cup from Shoto's hand and took a long sip.

Shoto watched the way Izuku's Adam's apple bobbed as he drank the water, swallowing hard. It was hot.

"Fuck it," he mumbled, taking the cup from Izuku's hands as he began to place it down.

"Sho-" Izuku started, getting cut off by Shoto's lips on his, his body being pinned against the refrigerator.

"W-won't someone catch us down here, Sho?" Izuku mumbled, gasping as Shoto began sucking on his neck.

"Mm, I don't care. I want you right now." Shoto said, making Izuku blush.

Izuku grabbed Shoto's face, bringing it back to his. He relaxed into the kiss, granting Shoto access when he asked.

"I could get used to doing this whenever I wanted..." Shoto mumbled against his lips.

A ding from the elevator caused Izuku to freeze, but Shoto kept going.

"We're planning to tell them tomorrow anyway, let them see us. I just want you right now." He whispered, before capturing the green haired teen in a kiss once again.

----

Katsuki was thirsty.

It was sweltering in his room, and it felt like being in a fucking furnace. He popped off his sweat with explosions, but it did nothing against the terrible heat so he decided to go downstairs and grab something to drink. It was late at night, so Katsuki expected it to be empty downstairs except maybe for someone else getting water too.

He didn't expect to see his childhood friend - and crush - getting his lips attacked by Half-and-Half.

What. The. Fuck.