Adoption || vmk

Taehyung and Jimin have been married for years now. From childhood friends, to highschool lovers, to husbuns. But they felt like something was missing..well Jimin thought. "Taehyung...do you think we should adopt a little?" Jimin said while washing dishes. "About time! I never thought you would asked!" Taehyung chuckled. "Ok, we'll go bright and early tommorow!" Jimin laughed.

____________

It was now 9:00AM and the vmin couple were on their way to the daycare. Once they arrived, their was a teacher to be their mentor and addressing the do's and do not's of the place. Once they got the idea on how the place worked, they were quick to explore the first floor.

On their way to a room, they saw a smol boy, seems to be just 4'12, sucking on a pacifier, with pigtails in his hair, crawling on the floor in the middle of the hallway. "Taehyung, isn't supposed to be with his caretaker?" Jimin asked concerned. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He recalled the mentor saying all littles should be in their room with a caretaker unless potty or lunch. "I'm pretty sure he is." Taehyung spoke. "Should we go talk to him, he seems to be a baby, he looks too scared." Jimin worried. They walked towards the small boy in the hallway. Jimin took slow steps towards the babie too not scare him. "Hello..?" Koo turned around with tears welling in his bambi eyes.

"Hey don't cry..!" Jimin picked the boy up and bounced him up and down. Taehyung started doing funny faces to cheer the smaller boy up, and it worked! Koo started giggling like crazy until his pacifier fell out of his mouth. "Do you know what your caretaker's name is?" Taehyung asked. Koo just shrugged since he didn't know, he was just a baby! "Alright little one, lets go on a hunt." Taehyung said in a funny voice, making Koo giggle.

After a couple of minutes they found his teacher named Jin! "Oh my god Koo! I was so worried!" Jin said as he took Koo. Jimin was curious though, was he up for adoption? "Is he up for adoption..?" Jimin said, curious. "Yes he is!" Jin spoke. "If you are interested, head to the front desk and I'll pack his things up." Jin said as he walked away with the baby.

____________

Once the couple were done signing to adopt the baby, they found out his name was Jungkook, he was 19 years old, and his headspace is 11 months to 2 years old! A cute name for a cute boy! "We have called Jin, he should be coming with Jungkook in a couple of minutes." The front desk lady said with a smile. The staff here are very nice!

They heard footsteps and saw Jin come out with Jungkook. Koo was confused though, why was he going home with his friends?! "Fwiends? Why?" Koo said with a frown as he pointed to the vmin couple. "We're adopting you little one." Jimin said with a smile. Koo eventually got the message and made a big bunny smile. He was going home with his friends! He was so excited he dropped his my melody bookbag! Jin sat Koo down so he can waddle to his caregivers (he didn't forget the bookbag lol).

Jungkookie was so excited!! He was finally getting adopted after years. He was also happy to be going home with his new friends! Jimin picked Koo up and sat him on his lap. Jungkook was very light. He came to a surprise when Koo gave him a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek. "You like us already huh?" Taehyung joked while smiling. The Vmin couple were happy. They found the right one.

SO FLUFFY 😭