Chapter 7

{ talking over the phone would be: = Phone Call= }

3rd Person's Point Of View:

The vibration and the upbeat ringtone was heard.

The female hybrid took out her phone from her back pocket.

' JEAN' was read on the phone. She answered the call, putting the phone against her ear.

= Hey, bluebird!= Jean greeted over the phone. The so called ' Bluebird' rolled her eyes. " Hello to you too, dingus" the girl greeted back.

Jean rolled his eyes. " Listen, I know you got a family reunion going on, but we need a hand, the music ain't going to play by itself" he reminded his female hybrid cousin.

= Hold your horses, we'll be there= she said then ended a call. Then he pocketed his phone. He should thank Cid for making these untraceable cellphones, the government, most likely ' Area 54' whatever was after his female hybrid cousin.

He tightened his hand around the phone. No matter, they're safe here.

" Wait, you are the band performing tonight, are you?" Steven eyed the female hybrid as the four of them were heading to the beach where the concert will take place. Turns out Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis was heading out to help them.

The girl chuckled. " Yep" she answered, popping the 'p'. " Wait, so you and your cousins are the 'Arabian Knights' Youtube sensation on the internet?!" Peridot asked the girl. " Yep, glad you're a fan" the girl casually replied. Steven somehow not knowing about the group widened his eyes.

" So that's why you guys got a lot of stuff" Steven realized. The girl just chuckled, and grabbed his hand, and flew off. "Hurry up, Universe, we don't have all day" the girl stated as the two hybrids laughed.

Lapis watched them with knowing eyes. " You see it too, huh?" Bismuth asked beside her. She just nodded, a smile graced her lips.

After Half An Hour. . .

" Five minutes 'till showtime!" Jorge yelled inside the bathroom.

After making a makeshift stage, decorating it and then placing the lights to their respective places, the group of cousins were now getting ready.

Jean was sporting a purple waistcoat that shows off his pecs, with off-white harem pants, a crimson cummerbund, and a jaunty maroon fez hat. He'll have to fix his hair after.

Twitch was wearing a female costume:

{ I can't describe it in detail but this is how the costume looks}

Then we have Jorge and Tommy, who was wearing the same costume as Jean but, they both had green instead of purple

As for Y/n, that'll be surprise. She's somewhere around there preparing for her 'grand entrance'. She can be very dramatic about her performance. Honestly, Which L/n isn't.

{ Disclaimer: Cid is the name of my cousin, and no his age is confidential}