Did I Make You?

AN; I will make ElMax stories in the future<3 (Like ones that have a whole plot and shit lmfao)

[ ElMax Gif <3 ]

Eleven's POV:

I take a big breath as I stop using my powers, seeing 001 struggling makes me feel stronger, like I could actually take him on.

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Max in the distance, looking at me in shock as she gets up from the floor.

Seeing her face makes me happy. I missed her a lot. Ever since we moved to California it just hasn't been the same without her...and Mike. My boyfriend of course.

I run up to her worried, scared that 001 hurt her in any way.

I cup her cheek gently, examining her pretty- face. Examining her face. She has so many freckles...I wonder if I could ever count them all. Wait. No. That's weird stop, you have a boyfriend Eleven.

"Max are you okay?!"

My hand slowly drops from her cheek, realising I was holding it for a bit too long.

"Huh...?!" She looks at me confused, it's cute...I would've laughed if we weren't in the situation we were in that moment. Wait, did I just call Max cute.

"Are you okay...?" I repeat again, this time more softly. I grip her shoulders gently, again inspecting her face and body for any obvious injuries.

"Yeah..." She holds my head suddenly. "Are you..."Then moves down to my cheek, giving it a gentle pull, then finally lifting my chin for a second before giving me a stunned look. I return it with confused and concerned eyes.

"Are you real...?" Her hands now gripping the side of my arms, I return the action subtly. "Did I..." She hesitates. "Did I make you?"

That confuses me for a second. Why would she think she made me? If she made me wouldn't she have to...be thinking about me? I blush at the thought, forgetting to answer Max's question.

Suddenly I feel pressure on my shoulders, I notice her face is closer than before, making me blush even more.

"El..? Are you okay?" Her face full of genuine worry. It makes me want to smile, she's so caring...and gentle.

Slowly, my hands reach for hers, grabbing them I give her a light squeeze, looking into her pasty blue eyes. I swear they were brighter last year...either way they're still beautiful. And so are Mike's! Yeah. Mike's big, brown eyes.

"I'm real." I answer, ignoring her previous question. I see her cheeks brighten, though I assume it's because of the disco ball in the centre of the room.

Eventually, she responds. "...How??" Max looks very confused. I don't like seeing her scared or worried, I need to let her know I'm going to protect her.