Blacklight

Oh wow, were back with chapter two! I love ado especially her new song, stream it now or perish you piece of shit, I am better than you it is clinically proven by your local planetarium. 

The oncelers pov

I sat in my kitchen, my bestie O'hare was crying. I guess his air business wasnt doing very well due to air being the most accessible thing to the human beings lungs. I suggested that he sell air but O'hare disagreed even though "O'hare: Sells Hair" Sounds better than "O'hare: Sells air" The extra H makes it sound more exquisite. More delectable than that shitty pizza or something idk. 

"IM BROKE IM BROKE" O'hare cried "LORD AND SAVIOR ADO, PLEASE DONATE TO THE POOR"

"O'hare please consider rebranding and selling hair, you can say its exclusive roach eyelash hair" I suggested, he just threw his laptop at me. I dodged it causing it to crash onto the floor and break, thats when the computer illuminated a bright light and a girl with black and blue hair came out. It was none other than lord and savior Ado. 

"Listen to my new album" Ado said

"LORD AND SAVIOR ADO, PLEASE DONATE TO THE POOR" O'hare begged, Lord and Savior Ado just looked at O'hare in disgust.

"Oopsies, I kinda ate all the data in your computer" Ado giggled

"NOT DATA MONEY" O'hare screamed "LORD AND MENTOUR JEONGYEON HATH MERCY" 

"The fuck" Ado spat "Look dude, I am a spirit now that Jiafei killed me and took over flop town. I dont have any money you stupid ass bitch" 

"O'hare she has a point" I said 

"SHUT THE HELL UP UGLY GREEN HAT GUY GO ONCEL SOMEWHERE ELSE, AS IN HELL" Ado yelled. "Oh, I have a message for you guys." 

"What is is?" O'hare and I asked in unison. 

"Theres a woman coming, she is short and super weak but appears strong on the outside. Its the Oncelers soulmate, Youll know when you meet her. O'hare, this girl has a platform she may be able to get ur platform out there a bit." Ado explained "Now I gotta leave, Jeongyeons still looking for Nayeon" 

"Ok, Goodbye Ado" 

Like that, Lord and savior Ado disappeared, but the computer was fixed though. Thats nice less pennies wasted on technology. Who was this girl that was apparently my soulmate?

"HOLY SHIT, DREAMCATCHER DISBANDED" O'hare shreiked 

"WHAT"