Dream

This chapter is not finished yet, for I was too tired to complete this, SORRY

    Bill laughed with his demon voice "FINALLY,IM BACK"!!. Dipper stood there and watched as bill slowly turned back into his triangular form . Cipher suddenly began to stare at dipper. He frowned but seemed not to notice Dipper. Bill only felt a power shift and looked over to where he felt it.

    He snapped out of his dream and back into the real world. He was still fairly dizzy, but was soon tackled by a figure. When Dipper recovered,he looked up to see that his ambusher was none other than Mabel.

     Dipper put his attention on grunkle Ford,who had a worried look on his face ."can I talk to you?" Ford answered "Of course." everyone stayed in the room "alone....." Dipper muttered .Ford looked around for a minute before guiding Dipper to the lab.

    "What's wrong, Dipper?"  Ford kept his eyes on Dipper, who he was worried about. Dipper wasn't acting right and Ford was suspecting this wasn't a coincidence Dipper got sick right as he started sensing an abnormal aura around this town.

   Dipper looked up from his shoes and finally spoke, "I.......I think Bill has returned." He confessed confidentiality.

"There's no way that's possible, Dipper. You must still be tired". As  soon as Ford ended the sentence and Dipper fell to his knees as he felt sharp
pains throughout his whole body. " H-HELP...... HELP, G-GRUNCLE F-FORD!!" Dipper screamed out in pain . All the others ran into the room. "what's........DIPPER!!" Ford had him in his arms and was bringing dipper to the experimenting table. He shoved everything out of the way as he set dipper down,who was curled in a pall yelling in pain.
  Everybody was panicking except Ford who was trying to ease dipper. Suddenly dipper became quiet and his eyes started to grow yellow and they heard a voice they all knew too well.

  *Bills point of view*

  I'm finally back. It's all thanks to pine tree , being so weak. I've been all alone , trapped in my own dimension for so long. But Ive done all of this for only one goal....... And I've never been this close.

  *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH*

    I hope you guys are enjoying this and thank you so much

   What's your guy's favorite song?

Mine would probably be either 'Tonight We Are
Victorious ' by Panic! At The Disco or
'Addict' from Hazbin Hotel. I also really like Nightcore.

                           K.P out

.