Chapter 13: Me and my husband

(I was listening to Me and my husband and I bet on losing dogs by Mitski So the songs inspired this chapter 😅) (Also this chapter has smut it may not be good but😗)

⚠️TIGGER WARNING ⚠️
R@pe
Drugged

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

You know you in a good position, Muzan said as he stopped uniting him. Giyuu just look at his with worried eyes as some tears rolled down his face.

Just kidding here you must be thirsty, Muzan said as he helped drink the water as he was still tied up Giyuu water and after Giyuu drank the water he felt different.

Was he drugged or not, drugged or not he knew he should have not drank the water.

Muzan kissed him and he couldn't do anything about it, when the kiss broke Muzan began to undress hisself and Giyuu.

Giyuu didn't care that point, he hated the fact he actually liked this. He hated the fact he would rather have sex with Muzan then anybody else even if he is being forced to have sex right now but is he really if he likes it.

Giyuu felt something inside of him.

W-What are you going, said giyuu in a bit of pain. Am going to make you feel good said Muzan.

As Muzan began to move Giyuu enjoyed it unlike the other times. He didn't care if he if being forced. It's nice.

Your mine and only mine, said Muzan.

Yes am only yours and only yours said giyuu.

Muzan pulled out.

A few minutes later

I want to go home said Giyuu. You are home My little hashira said Muzan

Am going out ok stay here a uppermoon has to come with you if you want to go outside.

Giyuu nodded

As giyuu got up from the bed rota and ruri come running in and crying.

What's wrong darlings said giyuu, we had a nightmare can we please sleep with you.

Ok come here, to make you feel better I will say something my sister said to me to make me go to sleep, said giyuu

🎶My baby🎶
🎶My baby🎶
🎶Your my baby🎶
🎶I will protect you🎶
🎶Even if it means dying🎶

Giyuu sang in a whisper voice The girls eventually fell asleep

Giyuu knew this was hell but he liked it at this point the hashiras are probably dead he has no choice but to stay here.

So he will stay forever here in this hell hole with Muzan

The end (unless you guys want me to Continue this)