Young!Johnny x Reader SMUT

Requested by 1-800-bicurioussimp Enjoy!
———————————————————————————
Aside from being lovers, you and Johnny were best friends. You couldn't have asked for a better partner despite his behavior when he was in Cobra Kai. You had been his friend for years upon years- and he was essentially your partner in crime. Every time you wanted to prank someone he was your go-to. (Or vise versa seeing as Johnny was just as much of a jokester).
There was just one issue. Your relationship was pretty serious, but you hadn't slept with him. Not that that was important to either of you- you were just afraid. Johnny didn't know you were a virgin and he almost assumed you weren't. You knew he wasn't that kind of person but you didn't want to disappoint him.
He was staying at your house for the weekend- Something that's happened at least a thousand times. Your parents were away, so they didn't need to know about your little get together.
     You saw his car pull in from your bedroom window, sprinting down the stairs to open the door.
     He knocked as you caught your breath.
     "Hey." You said, opening the door.
     "Alright," He beamed. "I got something planned."
     "Oh?"
     "Yup, but I'm not telling you what it is."
     You wracked your brain to figure out what it could be, but to no avail.
     "You look real cute trying to figure it out darlin', but it's cold out here." He flashed a smile that made your heart melt.
     "Oh! Jesus- I'm sorry," You let him in. "Should I... Get ready? For this thing you've planned?"
     He looked at your outfit. A knit sweater, your favorite pair of mom jeans, and those frilly socks your mom kept buying you. Your permed hair fell wildly around your face as it always did.
     "No, you look perfect. I-I mean you always do." It had nearly been a full year since you two got together, but he always got nervous complimenting you. Cute.
     "Alright, let's go then." You smiled.
———————————————————————————
     You were a sucker for horror, and he knew that. He took you to see Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge. It was opening night so the theater was packed. He bought your tickets, and you two picked seats in the back.
     "Thank you for planning this." You pecked his cheek.
     "I mean, I know you like this type of stuff." He started. "And y'know, gotta make sure I'm there so you don't get too scared."
     You giggled. "That's bullshit, Johnny. I think it's the other way around." You practically lived for all things horror, while he wouldn't ever watch those movies alone.
     "Hmm... I don't know what you're talking about."
     "Remember The Exorcist?" You looked up at him, and seeing his expression in the dark made you laugh.
     "Shut up, Y/n, we're in a theater. No talking."
     You both stifled a giggle as the movie started- and Lord knows the audience wouldn't approve of any noise that didn't come from the movie itself. Minus the occasional scream.
     Which happened a lot.
     Johnny was very touchy today, and you noticed it quickly. He was usually a touchy person, but during the movie you don't think he took his arm off you once. He held you close to him, squeezing your arm ever so tighter whenever a death scene played.
     On the way back to your house, he had one hand on the steering wheel while the other stayed on your thigh. Again, as per usual. But heat pooled between your legs as your mind wandered to other things... Like his hand trailing up further.
     You got back to your house and unlocked the door for the both of you.
     As soon as you shut the door behind you, Johnny pulled your face close to his. His hands cupped your face perfectly as he looked into your eyes and kissed you. He wasn't known for being gentle, but moments like these would make anyone question that. You craned your neck to deepen the kiss, feeling one hand trail down to your ass. You pulled away for air.
     "Damn, miss me much?" You giggled.
     There was a tinge of lust in his eyes. His face turned a light pink. "Of course," He kissed you again. "I always do." Another.
     You heard a crash in the kitchen. Johnny whipped his head around as you stared straight in.
     "Who the fuck is in there?" He yelled, walking in front of you.
     You lightly pushed him aside. "Calm down, Superman, it's my cat." You giggled as he remained quiet.
     "Mittens! You stupid bastard!" You yelled as you caught the legend itself, knocking a mug over. It shattered onto the floor. The cat saw your expression and sprinted away from you, out of your grip and Johnny's, and retreated to the basement.
     "Never seen a cat as big as her run so fast," Johnny said. He came over to you and helped you pick up pieces of the mug. "I thought she was an outdoor cat?"
     "Used to be, but when she came back after over a month of being gone we decided not to let her out anymore. Mom got worried, y'know?"
     He nodded, throwing out the rest of the glass.
     "Now... Where were we?"
     "You tell me." You looked up at him.
     He moved to kiss you again, pinning you against the countertop. You moved your head so he had better access of your neck as he started giving light kisses on the untouched flesh. A small noise unintentionally escaped your mouth, and his lips stayed in that spot. He created dark hickeys wherever you reacted the loudest.
     His hands slid exactly where they were before, only this time he lifted you up and sat you down on the counter.
     "Ohh wow," You started to tease. "Have you been working out?"
     He's been working out. Always has.
     "I wouldn't test that, princess. I could probably bench press you for fun." He dragged you closer by your legs, setting them around his waist.
     You smirked against his lips, inching closer and closer until...
     You stopped. "Oh... Look at the time, I need to get into my pajamas." You hopped off the counter as he looked at you in shock.
     "You're evil, Y/n."
     "So I've been told." You let out a devilish laugh as you run up the stairs, him following.
     "C'mooon, at least lemme get a peak." He teases as you lock the door.
     You smiled to yourself. This has happened so many times before, you've even shared the same bed each time... But you couldn't shake the feeling that there was something different tonight. The pajamas you changed into were nothing new to him- and you've changed in front of him before. But it felt new all over again. You had on a black tank top and matching black track shorts. He's seen these 100 times, it's not a big deal! You thought.
     You opened the door, but he wasnt there.
     "Babe?" You called out. Nothing. You took a step out into the hallway and looked around but didn't see him.
     You managed to almost cross the hallway before he jumped out of the bathroom, screaming and damn near tackling you.
     You screamed as he grabbed onto your waist, picking you up and gripping you as if he was afraid of losing you.
     "You're an ass." You held his face in your hands.
     "I know." He smiled.
     You were pressed against him, your legs wrapped around him as you both remained quiet.
     "Fuck, did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" He finally said. His eyes didn't leave yours.
     The heat between your legs came back as you got nervous.
     "All the time." You kissed him gently while he walked back into your room. He sat down on your bed with you on his lap.
     That was it. You couldn't find another excuse to avoid it. You wanted him so badly, and always cutting things short pained you so much. You couldn't do it anymore.
     "Hey- wait." You stopped him as he went over the hickeys he gave you before.
     "What's wrong?"
     "I don't want you to be disappointed..." Your voice fell to a whisper.
     "I could never be disappointed in you. Tell me what's going on."
     "I've uh..." You looked away. "I've never slept... With anyone... Before."
     Suddenly everything made sense to him. Always leaving before things got heated, always making excuses or changing the mood. You had wanted him, but you were afraid of being inexperienced.
     His eyes softened. "Y/n, don't think that would ever disappoint me. There's nothing wrong with that."
     "But I don't know what I'm doing, and you do-"
     "That doesn't mean anything." He put a hand on your cheek. "I want to be with you. I love you, and it's so much more than anything physical. None of that matters as long as you're not forcing yourself to do something just to impress me."
     "I want this, I really do. But I'm nervous."
     "Don't be, please. I got you, okay?"
     You nodded, and gave him a quick kiss to reassure you wanted this.
     He grabbed onto your hips- holding you so gently, like he thought you would break if he held on too tight. He started moving you on him in a grinding motion. The friction made you whimper, and he looked up at you.
     "Is this okay?" He asked.
     You nodded. "D-Don't stop."
     A playful smirk developed across his face. "Excited, I see."
     Your face heated as you turned a deep shade of red. He giggled, and it made you laugh too. He kissed you, trying to hold himself back from getting too rough. The friction started to feel better to both of you each time you moved. You felt him harden beneath you.
     "Fuck-" He whispered under his breath. The blushy look on his face was something entirely new to you, and you couldn't get enough. His grip on your hips tightened as he felt you trail a hand to his chest.
     You deepened the kiss, feeling him melt into it as soon as you did. He was putty in your hands, and you hadn't even done anything.
     "Baby," You said, catching your breath. "I-I wanna make you feel good, too."
     "You already are." He said, a certain look in his eyes. "I wanna try something else, if that's okay?"
     "Okay." You nodded.
     He lifted you off of him and set you on the bed, spreading your legs apart. The sight made you blush.
     He dragged you closer to him before taking your shorts and panties off, then crouched down.
     "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"
     You nodded as he kissed the apex of your thighs, lightly sucking the flesh. You whimpered and let out quiet noises of approval before feeling his mouth right where you needed it. He took a long, slow lick from your slit to your already sensitive clit. A shiver ran through your spine.
     "How does it feel?" He asked- mostly just to get you riled up.
     "G-Good- Please don't stop." Your voice shook while he obeyed, sucking your clit. It made you nearly flinch as he just held your thighs tighter. He continued licking and swirling his tongue around your clit, then he stuck two digits into you.
     "Fuck- Fuck- That feels so-" You cut yourself off, accidentally letting a loud moan erupt from you. He hooked his fingers, hitting that one spot over and over again as your legs shook. You would've felt shy about it if your mind wasn't turning to mush.
     You felt something in your stomach- like a tightening. He kept going, making eye contact every so often. Everything he did, every move he made was making you go crazy. You had lost the ability to form words, so you resorted to the loud, shakey moans that uncontrollably came out of you.
     Then the tightening became more apparent.
     "J-Johnny- I-" You gripped his hair, your back arching while you orgasmed. You tried to get your legs to stop shaking, but to no avail.
     He looked up at you, wiping away the evidence of your orgasm from his face. He had a wild, drunken look in his eyes.
     "I'm s-sorry." You whimpered.
     "No, don't ever apologize for that. Why do you think I wanted to do that? You sound so pretty when you're cumming all over my mouth like that." He smirked.
     You couldn't find words, you just sat there and collected yourself.
     He took his shirt off, and then yours. The cool air hit your skin as you caught him staring at your chest.
     You started to feel nervous, and he noticed.
     "Hey, we can stop if you want." He almost whispered.
     "N-No, no I want you s-so bad I just..." You grew a small smile. "No one's ever looked at me like that."
     "Y/n you're so beautiful," He brushed a piece of hair from your face. "You don't ever need to feel nervous around me." The look of admiration in his eyes made you want him even more, to the point where you brought him down towards you and kissed him. You weren't nearly as gentle as he was. Your lips collided with a mutual hunger neither of you had ever experienced before. You heard him take his jeans off before his boxers came off too. His erection sprang out, and he was bigger than you'd ever begin to think.
     He broke the kiss, just centimeters away from you. "Are you ready?"
     You nodded almost frantically.
     "I need your words, angel."
     Getting caught up in the new nickname, you stuttered. "Y-Yes, please I-I'm ready."
      He smirked at the mess you were already becoming. You and him both let out shakey breaths as he slowly pushed his length inside you. His hands found your waist, trailing them up and down your skin.
     "Fuck," he groaned. "You feel so good around me." He kept a slow, steady pace so you had time to adjust. He moved to give you hickeys on your chest, sucking and biting your hard nipples. You panted and moaned at the abundance of pleasure he was all too eager to give.
     "C-Can you go faster?" Your head rolled back as he deepened his strokes before speeding up. The way he filled you had you nearly screaming, and he was loving every minute of it.
     "God, you're fucking perfect." His voice slightly quivered, but you were too much of a shaking mess to tease him.
     He went on like this for a few minutes, periodically kissing you everywhere he could. Your lips, your neck, your chest, everywhere. He couldn't get enough of you. You were covered in hickeys and he just kept adding more.
     He even bit a little.
     "J-Johnny- Fuck- I- Fuck!" You were growing overly sensitive, and every touch felt 100x more intense. And man, was he touchy. His hands were all over you. He was so desperate to make you feel good, and desperate to touch you. His hands wandered to your thighs, your waist, your neck- anywhere he could reach.
     "How does it feel, baby?"
     "S-So fucking go-od" Your voice broke as moans interrupted your sentence.
     His strokes started to lose their rhythm, and your legs began to shake again. That knot in your stomach came back, and this time you felt it wreck your entire body. It was electrifying, like shocks running up and down your spine.
     "C'mon pretty girl, are you gonna cum for me again?" His voice was tired and raspy- and so fucking hot. The sound of him sent shivers through you.
     Your back arched as you orgasmed again, and he followed soon after.
     He slid out of you one final time, putting his boxers back on. He left for a second and came back with a towel, helping you clean up.
     "Fuck, it's a good fucking thing you're staying the weekend." You laughed.