Pregnancy HC Ethan Ramsey x F!MC (Anj Valentine)

Ethan and Anj will have 4 children aka 2 pairs of twins (which are both a boy and girl)

Their first borns they are:

Letizia Emmanuella V. Ramsey and Lorenzo Enrique V. Ramsey 

Birthday: (September 2)

While for their second pair they are Jimena Alana V. Ramsey and Jaime (pronounced as Hai-meh) Alonzo V. Ramsey

Birthday: (October 13) 

For the 1st pregnancy:

It was about a month before their wedding in the Philippines when Anj felt sick and tired. Her initial reaction was that she was stressed from all the wedding planning and running around. She thought a few days of break would fix everything.

Things got worse when she started having morning sickness and realized that she had missed her period. Thankfully she had kept an emergency pregnancy test kit in her toiletries bag. When the test came out positive, Anj didn't know what to do. She went to her OB-GYN to make sure that she wasn't hallucinating. When her OB confirmed that she was indeed pregnant then it clicked that she and Ethan had procreated this baby when they had eloped last month. Anj didn't know how to tell Ethan and neither was she sure that he would be happy about it. They hadn't even had the discussion on when or rather whether they wanted children. She decided she would wait until her wedding night to tell him.

Unknown to Anj, Ethan actually noticed the changes in her. From her morning sickness to her food preferences as well as sensitivity to perfume smells. There was one time that Anj literally told him that she hated the perfume he used when in fact it was the same scent that he always used. Ethan had a hunch that Anj was pregnant based on the changes. He didn't want to push her into admitting it knowing that she was scared about the future and was under a lot of stress for their upcoming wedding.

On their wedding night, Anj was pacing back and forth inside the bathroom all because she didn't know how to tell Ethan. They were only married for a few hours and now she has to tell him about this. She puts on a brave face and steps out of the bathroom.

She saw that Ethan was lying on their bed watching a documentary and when Ethan saw his wife come out there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. He pulled her on top of him when reached the bed, making Anj laugh. Ethan was already kissing her neck and décolleté when Anj realized she needed to tell Ethan about her pregnancy. She makes Ethan stop and he groans in response. "Wait, I have a gift for you." "Nope, no more gifts. I don't like you splurging on me." " I promise you'll like this. So sit tight and close your eyes. No peeking while I get your gift".

When Anj went back to the bedroom after she retrieved the gift box that contained the ultrasound and the positive pregnancy test, Ethan was still sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. Anj asked Ethan to open his eyes and she gave the box to him. At first, Ethan was hesitant to open the box because he thought that Anj spent a lot of money just for the wedding gifts. On the other side, Anj wanted to puke because of nervousness but it all went out when Ethan opened the box

The shock on Ethan's face was prominent and his eyes widened when saw the pregnancy test and the ultrasound and looked up at his wife giving him the sweetest smile he had ever seen since hours ago. "I'm going to be a . . ." "Yes mahal, you are going to be a father. I'm actually 8 weeks pregnant already." Ethan still couldn't believe that he's going to be a father and it was the best wedding gift he could ever receive.

He removed the robe that Anj was wearing, leaving her in her lingerie and Ethan pressed kisses on her stomach. "Are you happy?" "More than happy, love." He picked up Anj and spin her around the room before he laid her down on the bed. The rest was history.

For her 2nd pregnancy

When Zia and Enzo turned 1, Ethan really enjoyed fatherhood and he was thinking of probably having another child but he wasn't going to push Anj if she didn't want another one. So Ethan asked Anj about having another one and thankfully Anj was fine with having another one and no more after that

During their 2nd wedding anniversary, Anj missed her period and was feeling sick so she decided to have it checked with her OB GYN and true enough she was already pregnant. This time Anj wants Zia and Enzo to take part when they tell Ethan that she's pregnant once again so she enlisted the help of Sienna to bake a bun and a cake that Ethan loves and she also bought them a shirt with big sister and big brother written on it.

Before Ethan came home, she made Zia and Enzo wear the shirt and decided to make dinner for them. When Ethan arrived at their home, Zia, Enzo and were waiting for him at the door and the two little cuties ran towards him screaming "Tatay"  however Ethan didn't notice the shirts they were wearing because he became preoccupied by these two.
They saw Anj making dinner so he propped the two of them down on their high chair and helped Anj. She then asked him to put the casserole inside the oven knowing that there was a bun inside of it. When Ethan was about to put the dish inside, he noticed the single bun inside and asked Anj about it and she replied, "Oh I might have forgotten about it." So Ethan decided not to push it with Anj. After dinner, Anj once again asked Ethan to get the cake that she and Sienna made.

Ethan almost dropped the cake when saw what was written on it. "Oh god love, you're pregnant?" he asked. "Yes, didn't you notice that Zia and Enzo are wearing big sister and big brother shirts and the most obvious one was bun in the oven. "Jesus Christ, how did I miss that one?""You really need to work on that diagnostic skill, Chief! But seriously, are you happy that we are going to have another one?" "Of course, and I promise that I will take care and love all of you." He kissed her flat stomach and their two kids also followed the father's lead and hugged Anj.