9

"Mallory?" Mallory looked at the nurse. "how are you feeling?" "Well thank you" "well while you are alone for just a few minutes I want to tell you the good news" "okay..." "You are being released" Mallory showed a massive grin. "these past few days you have been doing well with the moon boot, I think it's time you get out of here and enjoy your healing process" "what is your name?" The nurse laughed "iza" "thank you iza, for everything you have done" seeing Arlo enter, Mallory hid her grin. "It's unfortunate" iza internally grinned as Arlo spoke "you better fill me in. I left for two minutes and now something has happened" "I will go get what's needed" iza winked at mallory before stepping out. "Mallory what the hell is going on?" "On edge Arlo?" "I'm going to get my fucking ass kicked if you have done something" Mallory shrugged "Mallory?" Mallory let a small laugh slip "you wouldn't believe it Arlo but I get to leave" "argh Mal you had me worried.. WAIT YOU GET TO GO HOME?" Mallory laughed "yes" "well hurry up, get your shit ready" Mallory looked at Arlo wide eyed "okay I will do it. Chop chop" "I have to wait for the nurse to come back in" "argh" Mallory let a small laugh slip. "I don't even know where I am going" "to Ashtons" "I know that much" "you will love it. Bachelor pad" Mallory smirked "does he know?" "Oh shit I better let him know" "can I speak to him?" Arlo grinned "you are going to stir him up aren't you?" "I wouldn't" Arlo laughed As he passed Mallory his phone.
"What?" "What?" "Mal?" "Look it's.." "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?" Arlo held in his laughter "DON'T FUCKING MOVE" Mallory let a small laugh slip as Arlo cracked up laughing. "oh this is going to be priceless. How are you covering your ass on this one?" "He wouldn't even let me talk" Arlo chuckled.

"MAL" Arlo and Mallory looked at Ashton. "What the hell is wrong?" "Needed a ride to get out of here. Would've told you but you cut me off" Arlo cracked up laughing as Ashton smirked "seriously?" "Yeah. The nurse is sorting out my release papers. All I was going to say was look it's been great at hospital but it's time for me to leave" "you so weren't" Ashton showed a cheeky grin "for that you get bland creamy soup and anchovies for dinner" "argh" Mallory fell backwards on the bed making both men laugh.
"Mallory" "hi iza" "ready to leave?" "No. He's going to make me eat bland creamy soup and anchovies" iza laughed "could be bland everything" "that's a reason I should leave" Mallory sat up again making iza grin. "Your destructions" Mallory chuckled "we will see you in five weeks" "thanks iza. For everything" "you are welcome. Keep those men on their toes" "she does" "well that was rude" Mallory chuckled as iza waved and walked out. "I like her" the men grinned. "Come on" Mallory stood up while the men grabbed her belongings. "Got everything?" Mallory grabbed her ipod and charger "yes" "time to get you home". 'this will be weird but I trust these men won't hurt me. Everyday one man has stayed with me' "we better let everyone know" "do you have Jackson's number?" "I do. I will message him so he knows not to go to the hospital" Mallory nodded.
"I will meet you at the house Ashton" "alright. Come-on cripple" Mallory internally grinned.
Arriving at Ashtons house, Mallory's eyes went wide. 'how much money do these people have. This is not a house, it's a god darn mansion' "Mallory?" "This is not a bachelor pad" Ashton laughed "who told you it would be?" "Arlo" "typical. I live here with my fifteen dogs, thirty six cats, wife, mistress, girlfriend and my side chick" "liar" Ashton laughed "come on" both exiting the car, Mallory internally grinned. "What are your dogs, cats, wife, mistress, girlfriend and side chicks names?" "I just call them cat, dog, wife, mistress, girlfriend and side chick" "easy" Ashton internally grinned. Entering the house, Mallory looked around. 'not too fancy' "it's best you stay on the first floor for now. I will show you to your room" "okay" following Ashton to a room, Ashton opened the door and turned the light on. 'plain. Good. I like it' "holy.." Ashton internally grinned "I don't need all of this" "that door is the bathroom and that one there is a walk in closet. All yours" Mallory opened the bathroom door. 'a shower, toilet, bath and double basin' Mallory internally grinned before closing the door again. "Let's get you some food. Alena said she is going to get some things for you" "I don't believe I need anything" "I have no idea what she is getting. Take a seat" "can I not help?" "No" Mallory sat down on the stool in the kitchen. "Do you have siblings?" "No. Only a ton of cousins" Mallory nodded "what do you do?" Ashton sighed "that's ahh.." "I guess you don't want to say?" "No" 'hes very reserved' 'what am I supposed to say? We kill people for a living. I have just brought her into my home and the last thing I want to do is make her run' both staying silent, Ashtons mind kept running. "ASHTON?" Mallory immediately put her hood on. 'shes not comfortable' "in the kitchen" seeing azza and micha they both had their eyes set on Mallory. "not a visit I expected?" "Who the hell are you?" Azza ripped back Mallorys hood "AZZA DONT" "your fuck?" Mallory put her hood back on "I'm not hungry" "Mallory wait.." Mallory walked off and to her room. "SERIOUSLY. YOU HAD TO FUCKING TOUCH HER?" "THEY FUCKING BETTER NOT HAVE" "Arlo" "WHERE IS MALLORY?" "in her room" Arlo glared at azza and micha "DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN. UNDERSTAND ME?" "yes" "I didn't" "I DONT GIVE A FUCK. SHE IS OFF FUCKING LIMITS. SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH" "Arlo can you see if she will eat?" "Yep" Ashton took a deep breath as he shook his head "what the fuck is with that?" "She was physically and sexually assaulted" "shit" "yeah.." Ashton continued to make food for both of them.
"Mallory?" Mallory immediately looked at Arlo. "I didn't know you were here" "I just arrived. Did one of those men touch you?" "Just ripped my hood off. I didn't feel comfortable" "they have been warned not to touch you again. Come on, you need to eat. I will be out there. We can stay away from them" Mallory nodded "and remove that hood" "no thanks" "alright. I will let you get away with it only because those men are here" walking out with Arlo, both of them sat down at the dining table. "Your stuff is at the front door. I dropped it due to hearing those men" "I can.." "no you won't be. I will take it in. Like chocolate?" "Hmm Its been quite a few years" "yeah but caramel filled chocolate is good" Mallory grinned until she saw those two men walk out. 'he has a gun on him. I can see it' "ASHTON MALLORY IS EATING" "THANKS" both men sat down and Mallory kept her face hidden. Arlo pushed a chocolate towards Mallory making her grin "I thought it was dinner before dessert?" "Not around here. Aren't you lucky" "thanks Arlo" "OI OMRE SAID A SHIPMENT.." "TANZ. NO" 'one man has a gun on him and now they mentioned a shipment?' "oh shit. Arlo, azza and micha. Who the hell are you?" "Pull ya fucking head in before I kick it in" tanz shrugged and sat down. Mallory slowly ate her chocolate just savouring the taste. 'its been so many years since I have been able to have something sweet. 'i made the food but I wasn't allowed to eat it unless it was toast, apples or when tom made dinner' "quiet one you have there Arlo" Arlo looked at tanz as simmo entered. "Mallory why have you got that darn hood on?" "YO WHERE IS THAT WOMAN?" Arlo chuckled "in the dining room" kelvin walked out and straight up to Mallory getting right in her face "good to have you out. Did you leave simmo some food? He's fat" "fuck up kelvin but seriously did you?" "I didn't want to share the chocolate Arlo gave me" "ONLY.." "Her food is coming" "ASHTON PUT SOMETHING ON THERE THAT MALLORY DOESNT EAT" Arlo, kelvin and Ashton laughed "LET HER EAT FIRST" "YEAH I WILL" "who the hell is this? Some bitch from royalty. Disrespect.." "I suggest you shut your fucking mouth" tanz rolled his eyes "are you?" Mallory shook her head "she wont.." tanz smacked her up the head and simmo immediately grabbed him by the throat "YOU DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER TANZ" Arlo looked at Mallory "sorry Mal. Some of these men can be assholes" Mallory nodded "it's fine".