IM GOD; y/n refuses to help humanity

"y-y/n! enough with the bending spoons!"

'..sorry, it was an accident'

I stared at the mess of food in front of me,  it looked disgusting, I knew it probably tasted horrible too but it still bothered me that I ruined it.

It was green and mushy looking, all over the plate were pieces of chicken, peas, noodles, and rice, and on top of everything the vegetallbles looked like they had no purpose or meaning whatsoever to them, the only thing that was clear from this entire situation was that it was a waste.

'Ew.'

"you have to eat your vegetables, y/n." I stared at the person who had spoken, my head hung low in defeat.

'..I know,' I said mentally to myself,  'I just.. hate them. They're so greasy and bland.'

"what's wrong?" I blinked in confusion before glancing up at the voice.

"it looks gross" I answered truthfully, looking at my twin, Anya.

She sighed, pushing her own plate away in annoyance. She grabbed a piece of broccoli off my plate before shoving it into her mouth. Her face scrunched in disgust as she chewed on it, not even bothering to swallow it first.

"indeed it is...id rather eat peanuts.."

'..peanuts huh...'  I thought, looking back at Anya who have a dreamy expression on her face.

I look back at my plate, picking up some broccoli and taking a bite out of it, wincing at how disgusting the food tastes when eating it alone.

'i hate it....it needs to be destroyed.'

And so. I set it to fire with Pyrokinesis, watching with satisfaction as the green goopy food slowly began to burn, disintegrating to ash and floating up into the air.

The fire reflected in Anya's eyes for a second before quickly fading away, a frown settling onto her face.

"y/n, they will scold you for that," she said quietly, her voice barely audible.

'...I know, I don't care.'

Anya frowned more at this, crossing her arms across her chest and staring at me with those big green eyes of hers.

'what could they do? I'm god.'

"you're y/n."  Anya said flatly, "please don't  do that again..."

'they can't make me, I am an absolute God.'

That's right.  I was one, one who could easily crush anyone without lifting a single finger.  One who had power over every living being. If I wanted, I could destroy any creature with a simple thought. I could turn people into ash if I felt like it.