I hate you! Dekutodo? PT. 2

Warning- IDK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo's POV:

As I handed him the clothes he tried to get up but he seemed in so much pain. "Don't move try to change on the bed ill be in the bathroom Todoroki." "Y-you called me Todoroki?" Heat rushed to my face realizing I called him by his real name. "JUST CHANGE!" I left the room and texted Shitty Hair.

Me: Hey can u do me a favor?
Shitty Hair: Sure, what is it?
Me: Can u keep an eye out on Todoroki's room?
Shitty Hair: Okay but why? Also, did u call him.... Todoroki
Me: YES I DID AND BECAUSE OF DEKU
Shitty Hair: Yeah they broke up ig after he cheated...
Me: Yeah did u see Deku's face
Shitty Hair: He looked mad....
Me: Todoroki's with me just tell me if Deku goes in there ok?
Shitty Hair: Ok! And are you finally going to ask him?
Me: Not yet they just broke up now I gtg

"I-I'm d-done," I walked into the room and he was under the covers shaking. "To-Icy-hot, do you want to talk now?" He nods and looks at the floor. "I was talking to the Dekusquad because I thought they would know where he was but they didn't. It was our anniversary, we went to look for them but when I walked in I saw them kissing." I sit next to him and try to comfort him. I know I'm, not the best.

He lets out a long and heavy sigh and lays his head on my shoulder. He needs some rest we have school tomorrow anyways... Shit is going to go down tomorrow and ill be the one to end it!

-Next day- Todoroki's POV:

I wake up in an unusual room. I bolt up feeling pain everywhere. "To-Icyhot are you okay?!" I look and realize I slept in Bakugo's room AND BED. Heat rushes to my face. "Y-yes Bakugo I'm okay! I have to go!" I get off the bed and run out of the room and go down to my room.

I get into my room and everything hurts I close the door and slide down it. I'm an idiot why did I run away from him I change quickly and get to school early hoping to avoid Midoriya. "Hello, Todoroki". But that was exactly who was there, "Midoriya I'm not in the mood for your games." I quickly sit down and put my head down to sleep when I feel someone pull my hair. I keep my eyes closed hoping he would get the hint.

"Deku! Leave! Him! Alone!" I would know that voice from anywhere, Bakugo. I hear more footsteps. "I know what you did Izuku..." I open my eyes to see Aizawa taking Midoriya out of the classroom. "It's okay Todoroki, you won't see Deku ever again."

I run and jump on him hugging him seeing his face he looked so shocked but soon hugged me back kissing me. "I know this may be a bad time but-" I put my hand over his mouth. "Yes!" I remove my hand and kiss him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I've been on and off on vacation I will try to make one more before vacation as a make up.