𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1| 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺

*Billy-6ix9ine
.
.
.
Noah
|📍Tallahassee, Florida|
2:10 pm, Friday
Setting: trap house on deav hill

"S-say tha shii again" I said high ass hell. Devon sighed rolling his eyes "I said my brother is moving over here so ima be out of commission" he repeated. " 'Out of commission'?" I asked taking a long inhale from my blunt. "Yea, out of commission." Devon said with all seriousness.

" But what his name is?" "Koen"

I nodded tapping my blunt on the ash tray.

We chilled foe about ten more minutes until his girlfriend gotta make some fuss and he had to leave.

"Aight I gotta head out" he dapped me up and left out the house. I leaned more into the couch I was sitting on.

My eyes scanning the room looking at people smoking, popping percs or other pills. I shook my head and dozed off into my high.
.
.
.
Koen
|📍Dallas, Texas|
3:07, Friday
Setting: his apartment

"I think that's it" I said taping the last box close. "Alright let's tell the people to come up and get it" my mom said clicking the button to the front desk. I looked around my empty apartment the Texas sun beaming through the window, making all the dust visible.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by my mom putting her hands on my shoulders. "I can't believe you're leaving us too."She said with teary eyes. "Maaa~" I dragged. "You said you wouldn't do this." I complained. "You should've known I was lying." "I-"

A knock on the door cut me off. "Who is it!!" I yelled looking pass my mother. "Dolls moving Inc.!" The person said back, loudly. I opened the door and they got to work, taking boxes downstairs and to their truck. "Well I have to go back home to Naomi" my mom said while rubbing my back. "I'll call you when I'm on the plane.".

We said our goodbyes and kisses then separated.

*on the plane✈️

"Is it nice?" Naomi asked over the phone. "Hell yea, I ain't pay for first class for nothing." I said. "Shit I see you with your feet kicked back." She laughed. "TAKING OFF IN 2 MINUTES PLEASE TURN YOUR PHONES OR ANY OTHER DEVICES OFF OR ON AIRPLANE MODE!" The lady on the intercom said. "Alright ima get back to y'all later." I waved 'bye at the camera. "BYEEE." Her and my mom shouted before hanging up.
.
.
.
Mason
|📍Harlem, New York|
1:02, Friday
Setting: deli

"Uhh yea lemme get 2 of those uhh king packs-the red ones." I told the Arab men behind the counter. He pulled them off the shelf behind him and placed them down. "Dats it?" He said with a thick accent. "Mmhm" I nodded.

He rung them, and but em in a brown paper bag and I was in my way. The walk back to the house was only like 10 minutes so I wasn't tripping. I started eating the birthday flavored cupcake I had brought.

I unlocked the door and the loud sound of Dominican music filled my ears. "MA!"

No answer.

"MAMI!!"

Still no answer.

I walked up the stairs to her room. The music only getting louder.

"You ain't hear me calling you?" I said annoyed by the still loud and obnoxious noise. "I did I just don't care" her Dominican accent really coming out. "Well I got your chips." I tossed her Barbecue flavored chips in her bed. "Good now get out" she said, pushing me out.

Damn not even a thank you. I'm so unappreciated 🙏🏽.

—-

"Na na SEE I got you bitch ass nikka" David yelled hella loud. "Nigga sit down sum wea, and say it don't spray it." I pushed him back. "I call rematch"

I pressed the controller to start the game back up. We were finna play but my phone rung. "Hello?" "Nigga we miss youu when you coming back down hea." "Noah is you high?".

Cause he ain't neva gave a care bout me, my momma, or my grandpa.

The phone fell silent for a second.

"Nah I'm like soo low right na." "Get off my phone Noah." I argued.

"ok ok but like fo real when you coming back." He whined. "I'm like two days." I replied. "Ii ima hit you up later den." He said then hung up in my face.

"Bum ass Nigga." I mumbled. "You ready to play nie." "Yea"

__________________________

                   End of chapter 1
.
.
.
.
.

( hiiii if you liked this chapter please vote you don't have to comment but I really with appreciate if you do. And please put your honest opinion it will only help me get better ❤️‍🩹)

EWWW HEY

So yea I'm so not sorry next chapter will have a few days time skips cause whew

Anyways don't hate me for starting the book over☺️

Words: 807