𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗦

❬"=⌕ WELCOME TO
' FALLEN GODS '

" he belongs to me. touch him and i'll kill you myself "

 touch him and i'll kill you myself "

━━━━━━━━━━━━

born for the sole reason of being used as a tool, considered a weapon throughout his lifetime, the one who never knew what being alive meant - lived his empty years in utter oblivion. (name) knew nothing, felt nothing and understood nothing. the only purpose rooted in his mind was to destroy the tyrannical demon. perhaps if the fate had played its cards right, their story would've ended with a simple win of one party and a sour defeat of the other. but fate loves to play with people and even the gods two most powerful creations weren't an exception.

seeing sesshomaru basked in glory and power, (name) never wavered. his purpose was to kill him, to defeat and crush his ego. but as their swords clashed for the first time, they knew things were going to change for eternity. drenched in the pouring rain and caked with dried sweat and blood, the fierce battle came to an ambiguous conclusion.

both stood their grounds equally and none dared to waver nor admit defeat. it was the moment where they both found something different, something that they never knew existed in their lifetime. and it was the starting of a cherishing bond for the future years to come.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

// © ⇢ 𝗼𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶. 2O24
ao3. owatsuki