Fantasies

I'm texting him when suddenly a question is popping up in my head. This is what happened.

- [x] What's your biggest fantasy?
- [ ] I have one, but it might be a little to much
- [x] You know me right, please tell me sir
- [ ] I want to fist you...

Oh... My... God... I'll be honest, I didn't see that one coming. But I can't deny that I'm actually really intrigued.

- [ ] Little one, you're quiet, talk to me.
- [x] I want to turn your fantasy into a reality.
- [ ] Tonight, 8 pm, wait for me in the bedroom, naked on your knees. Back towards the door. Lube and favorite toy on the bed.
- [x] Yes sir.

Aaaaaah! It's 7:55 pm and I've been on my knees for 5 minutes now, I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.
8 pm sharp and I hear his footsteps on the stairs.
"Well well well, isn't this just a pretty sight" I keep my head down and hear him putting his keys and phone on my nightstand.
He walks a circle around me and suddenly pulls my hair back and kisses me deeply. "Good girl", he says and kisses me some more. He loosens his belt and pulls down his zipper, then grabs my head, says "open up" and slams his dick into my mouth. After a couple of thrusts he pulls out and licks away my saliva. "On the bed, bend over, spread your legs and hands above your head". I do as he says and he makes an approving sound. He moves his hands over my ass and squeezes, and then his mouth is on my pussy and I'm moaning very very loudly. He's not stopping and I can feel my orgasm starting, and then he pulls away! "What the?" And then his fingers are inside me and I explode.
He grabs my vibrator and slides it in and out of me, squirts some lube on my ass and inserts one and then two fingers there. I'm being pleasured from both sides and the only thing that comes out of my mouth is "please, please don't stop". My vibrator is being pulled out, and being replaced by his fingers. Then there's more lube, even though I'm soaked. Three fingers, four, then five oh gosh this it tight. Then he pulls his fingers out of my ass and slaps it. "Take it all little one, make me proud, yes just like that!" He slaps my ass some more and then his hand is fully disappeared inside me. I'm having a really hard time but he praises me "good girl, you look so good like this, I wanna fuck you so bad".
After a couple of minutes he removes his hand and replaces it with my vibrator, "little one you did so good, I'm so proud of you." He kisses the back of my head and lubes up his dick. "Pleasure yourself" and I use one hand to move the vibe inside of me while he positions himself at my back entrance and slides inside. "Fuck little one you've made me so hard I'm gonna cum so fast" and I'm almost there as well, I love his dirty talk, it sounds so sexy. And then I explode screaming all around him, I lose my grip on the vibe, I am so worn out. My ass is being slapped slightly and then I feel him pulse inside my ass. "You did so good" I hear him say before I pass out, it was so worth it.