}EIGHTEEN{

Ariella is over her cold in what feels like no time to her

Ariella is over her cold in what feels like no time to her. Though it's been a little over a week, time passed by so quickly that it felt like just a couple days. With Jimin staying to help her with her sickness and Taehyung to check in with her, Ariella had all of the company that she needed.

Four days post-cold and she's back at work. As she finishes replacing the final rack of clothes, her phone goes off in her pocket. She takes it out to glance at the notification and smiles.

It's a text from Taehyung along with a picture. He's got the camera over his shoulder showing Jimin standing behind him. He's got a wide smile on his face as he pushes a box into the house.

Tae: Your package arrived 😁

Are we talking about Jimin
or the fireplace?

He arrived with the fireplace so both

He's not going to install it
himself, is he?

I feel like that's dangerous.

What if he hurts himself?

It's getting installed tomorrow

I hired an electrician to help him

Ariella sighs in relief. She wouldn't want anything to happen to him. If he electrocutes himself or worse, that won't be good. She'll feel terrible about it as well.

She texts Tae and lets him know that she'll be home soon. She just has to finish up a rack of clothing and clock out then she'll be on her way.

As she's placing the shorts onto the store racks, a customer stops by her. He works here as well but he's been here for a few days as opposed to Ariella, who's been there for a few weeks.

Needing to know where to find a set of pots, the man asks for her assistance.

"Those are going to be in aisle 16e or d in the kitchen section. One aisle is the electrical kitchenware. Microwaves, blenders, mixers. Stuff like that. The next one is bowls, pots, pans and storage." She explains.

"Okay. Do you think you could walk me down there? This stores still confuses me sometimes."

"Of course!" Ariella says with a smile. She moves the clothing rack to its proper position and locks the wheels into place. "Follow me."

"Are you looking for a specific set of pots or a specific color?"

"I don't think a specific set matters." The man says in a questioning tone, thinking about it as he speaks. "I've just moved and want good ones that'll last."