•You Don't Have To Choose• Part 1 {R}

A bit of a longer story!

———————

Y/N was majorly stressed right now. Her best friends have each revealed their feelings to her. It doesn't help that they are the closest of friends. She knows she has to choose, but she can't.

Italics - past moment

—————————————————

"Y/N, you're my best friend. I don't wanna fuck everything up, but I want to be more than friends. A lot more." Stephen said walking closer to her. "Steph I-." he cut her off. "You don't have to answer right now, I just wanted to tell you." he said. She smiled pulling him into a hug.

She, Stephen, and her other best friend, Jayson, shared an apartment. At first it was Y/N and Jayson, but after Ayesha cheated, and took the house, Stephen needed a place to stay. With a little convincing from Y/N, Jayson agreed that Steph could stay with them until he got back on his feet.

Jayson walked in just to see them hugging. He balled his fist before clearing his throat. "Uh Y/N, can I talk to you?" he asked, clearly pissed. "Yea wassup?" she asked. He told her to follow him and they went out to the balcony. "Y/N, I know I shouldn't say this, but uh, I don't wanna be friends anymore." he said. "What? Why?" she asked wanting to cry.

"Let me finish." he demanded. "I don't wanna be just friends anymore, I like you." Why were they both dropping this bomb on her? "I-." she started. "You don't have to say anything, just letting you know." he said before pulling her into a hug.

——————

I sat here in my room a day later, unsure of what to do. Why did they both have to drop this bomb on me? Literally at the same time. I like them both, I truly do.

I have an idea, but I doubt they would go for it. I asked them both to meet me in the living room at 7:30 tonight. They were not here at the moment so I decided to shower in case something happened tonight. I shaved everything, washed my hair and my body. Just did everything a girl needs before, well, before the deed. I'm just doing it in case though.

I put on some sexy red undergarments underneath my spandex and Warriors/Celtics finals sweater, yes, it has both teams.

I chilled until they got back and now they were here. I let out a shaky breath. I'm nervous. The two came in and sat on the couch in front of me.

"What's up Y/N?" Stephen asked breaking the silence. I gave him a small smile. "Are you ok?" Jayson asked, earning a glare from Stephen. "Yeah." I whispered.

I let out a deep sigh. "Look. Both of you dropped a bomb on me, at the same time yesterday. Both of you guys said you liked me, as more than a friend." I spoke softly. Jayson and Stephen glared at each other this time.

"So you have to choose." Stephen said, turning his attention to me. "I don't know how to choose." I sighed. "I love you both." I said looking down. Jayson moved next to me, grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "What if you didn't have to choose?" he asked.

Stephen and I exchanged a confused glance. "What do you mean?" I asked him, sitting up straight. "I mean, I would be willing to share. As long as I get Y/N." he looked at Stephen.

Stephen considered the proposal before getting up and asking Jayson to follow him. 

A few minutes later they come back and both sit on the couch in front of me.

"I'm willing to share." Stephen whispers. "If you'll take both of us." he smiles softly. How would I even feel about that? What I do know, is that I do really love them both.