i

♊︎

♊︎

Theodora Seline Parker. Younger sister to Kai Parker and Josette Parker and the other lost siblings. Older twin to Nellie Parker.

The second set of twins out of 2. Only conceived because the first set of twins had flaws. But so did they. A small inconvenience but they could still merge.

Theo didn't have regular powers. She had to wear gloves because she couldn't control them.

She was a 'sensitive'. Their powers varied but she was an empath. She can feel emotions from people, objects or places by touching them.

Her father believed that this was a flaw so he tried to have more. Their mother, Olivia, declined his many offers because she believed in her girls. They were perfect to her. They could do the merge and become the coven leaders.

She was never taught to control her magic because her father thought it would be a waste. She also learned black magic. She learned it could take her sensitivity but her mother talked her out of it. She loved her so much and it was the first person who told her she mattered.

Her father never voiced his hatred towards her, he just didn't spend time with her like he did the others. She spent her time with Kai until he went crazy. Theo and Kai were the ones no one wanted.

He was tired of the way they treated him and Theo, so he lashed out. He let her live without a scratch but left her with so much guilt.

Kai snapped that night and she didn't know why. He was crazy but he didn't seem like he would actually snap. He came after their siblings and parents, leaving her alone. Kai heard that they were going to merge instead of him and Jo so he made sure he got to Nellie.

Josette hid them to her best ability but he came so they ran. Nellie went to the woods and Theo hid under Kai's bed knowing he wouldn't find her there.

He disappeared that night and she never knew where he was. At times she secretly thanked him. She thought she was crazy but she knew she wasn't.

♊︎

"You were the golden one Nell, you didn't have to feel." She held here hands up so her sister could see her gloves.

Small fights weren't uncommon between the twins. Nell always brought that night up and tried to guilt trip her. Told her that Kai wasn't smart enough to plan that on his own and that she had to help him.

She wasn't the worst sister in the world though. She would always contradict her previous statements.

"It's not like you could do anything Nell. You were a child. And father was ignorant." She stood up to hug her twin.

They'd never stay mad at each other for longer than an hour. They were each other's rock. They needed each other.

♊︎

"You're late Ms. Parker." Her professor turned from the board to look at her.

"Sorry. A lot going on." She sighed apologizing. She sat next to her sister.

She hated this class but her siblings made her take it. Occult studies. It's not that she didn't believe it. She lived it. She just didn't like it.

Plus it's a reminder of what happened and she's been thinking about that more and more.

♊︎

After class she would go to her house across from campus and cry. She swore she could see her brother everywhere she looked. It's a dead reminder of the dead. And she never knew what happened to him.

The only person who she thought would know was Josette. Her favorite sibling behind Kai, But now she's not so sure because ever since that night all she could say to her was 'hi'. Never more than 5 words had been spoken.

Maybe she didn't recognize them but she knew it was her. She always got the feeling that she was home around her.

♊︎

She was seeing him more often now. And it's getting closer to Luke and Liv's birthday it's scary. One of them is going to die in the merge.

There he was again. Behind her in the mirror. She was too scared to turn around to look. It's not really him. Is it?

She felt a pressure in her shoulder.

"Hey baby sis."

♊︎

[gif by IvvyKy ]

[gif by IvvyKy ]