Sad eyes

The next day Jayden surprisingly woke up earlier than usual meaning she had a lot of time on her hands so she decided to pick out an outfit she was going to wear to the carnival on Sunday and the outfit she was going to wear when she was going to the mall with Maddy and Kat tomorrow,she obviously picked out the outfit she was going to wear today.

After an hour of picking up outfit Jayden started to get ready for school. She put on her outfit and put it on.

Jayden's outfit:

She started to do her makeup which was just concealer, eyeliner, highlighter, mascara and lipgloss

She started to do her makeup which was just concealer, eyeliner, highlighter, mascara and lipgloss. She was almost done doing her makeup when she heard someone knock on her door.

"Who is it" Jayden asked.

" It's me" she instantly recognised the voice. "Sad eyes"

"Come in"

During the time that Oscar was in jail, Sad eyes and Jayden had a fling. They kept it a secret from everyone people suspected that something was going on but they just brushed it of thinking that they had just became close.

He walked in and closed the door behind him and went towards Jayden's bed.

"What do you want" she asked finishing her eyeliner.

"I just missed you I haven't talked to you in ages" he said looking at her "Is that a new tattoo" Sad eyes asks looking at her arm were her new tattoo was.

"Yes you like" she turned to look at him after finishing her makeup.

"It's nice but next time you should get a cross like this" he says pointing to the one he has

"What do we will be matching" he nods "I'll think about it, but tell me why are really here cause I can tell something is bothering you"

" are you dating that guy your always with" sad eyes asked nervously

"Wait who Jaden. No we aren't dating." She replies looking at him " why you jealous"

"I'm not jealous it was just a question why would I be jealous?" He says in a not convincing way

"You are so jealous. It's ok I understand I mean look at me if I was you I would be jealous to" she says and he chuckles "but seriously you have nothing to worry about I am not dating him or anyone in my school"

They turn to look at each other, they start to lean on until there was no space in between there lips. They had a heated make out
Sesh for a few seconds before they heard a door slam shut they quickly separated and looked at each other waiting to find out who it was.

The weather didn't say or do anything except from look at each other. All of a sudden they heard footsteps coming towards the door sad eyes quickly got up and hid on the other side of her bed as she got up to go sit near her mirror. There was a knock. She got up to go answer the door, she looked back one more time just to make sure that sad eyes was hidden before opening the door.

She open the door to see Oscar. " what do you want?" Jayden said as she was walking into the kitchen to find some food.

" I was just wondering if you have seen sad eyes" Oscar asks looking at her

" nope." She answers closing the cupboard with a packet of takis in her hand "anything else"

" uh actually yeah" Oscar says looking at her to make sure she doesn't lie " A bunch of  people been telling me how you and sad eyes Have gotten closer while I was gone I just wanted to ask if something was going on"

" what makes you think something is going on" she asks turning to look at him

" Cause I've seen the way you to look at each other and no one looks at their Friends the way you two look at each other." Oscar says looking at the way that she's moving around the kitchen.

" no nothing is going on" she says looking in the fridge for the 2nd time

" no I know for sure you're lying" Oscar says

" what no I'm not lying" she says walking over to the cupboard to look in it for the 4th

" oh really" Oscar asks and she nods " Jd I know you very well and I can tell me you're lying"

" okay then how am I lying" she Questions

" when you lie you tend to repeat the same things over and over again. You have looked in that fridge and cupboard over six times so will tell me the truth or are you gonna keep lying." Oscar tells her

"Whatever is happening between me and my FRIEND is none of your business" she says. Opening the takis

"Sure" just as the conversation was about to end and Jayden was walking towards her room sad eyes happened to walk in through the front door.

"Yo what's up" Sad eyes says while doing a handshake "Hey Jayden" sad eyes turns and looks at her and they made eye contact for a few seconds before Ceaser walked out of his room.

"Hey Ceaser" Oscar says as they all turn and look at him

"Hey" Ceaser says confused on why everyone was looking at him

Jayden turned and went into her room getting out of that awkward moment. She called Maddy to ask if she was getting her.

" I was just about to call you I am just around the corner right now" Maddy tells Jayden

" okay good because I have to tell you something" Jayden says grabbing all her stuff

" can't wait. I am outside of your house now of your house" Maddy says honking her horn so Jayden could hear her

" okay I'm coming" Jayden says about to walk out of her room " also can we stop by to get some coffee because I am so tired" she adds now exiting her room and heading towards the front door.

"Yea sure" Maddy says

Jayden Ended the call and walked outside walking past all the Santos as usual. She walked towards Maddys's car and she was about to open the door until she felt someone's hand on her wrist stopping her. She turned to see who it was and to her surprise it was Oscar's hyna from yesterday.

" oh it's you" Jayden said trying her best to be nice.

" yes it's me and I just wanted to ask what you were doing in my Boyfriends house" she asked

" BOYFRIEND! Oh my god you must be joking the day Oscar settles down is the day I die" Jayden said laughing meanwhile all the santos were laughing knowing it's true.

"Bitch you think I am joking" the girl said looking around seeing everyone laughing including Oscar.

"Yes very much so" Jayden said after she finished laughing " ok let me test something. Oscar what is this girls name"

Everyone turned to look at spooky who was thinking what her name was "Santana no Alexandra nah that's not it. What's your name?" Oscar turned and looked at his recent hyna who looked like she was about to cry

"It's Veronica you asshole" Veronica told him while all the santos were laughing

"There is your answer if he truly liked you oscar would remember your name and he wouldn't laugh and look at you the way he is now." Jayden said looking at her trying her hardest not to laugh in her face. " ok this is my cue to leave. Bye everyone" she waved before getting into Maddy's car and her driving off.