001

first day losers ;)

Oh for fucks sake. First day of my 3rd year at high school, honestly wished i could drop out like other people. Must be fucking nice. I get up out of my bed and go for a piss and do the normal shit in the bathroom. I put on some baggy jeans and an oversized black hoodie, to be honest who gives a shit yk? Anyways, I go wake up my younger two twin brothers to get ready for school and then get ready to leave.

Ahh and here we are, isn't she beautiful. Sike I lied this school is so old and looks like shit. I see my one friend, Mikasa. She's a sweet girl who's very loving, basically she's the complete opposite of me. "HIII BABYYY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Awww I missed me so much too" I said as I awkwardly hugged back. "Fuck you, I actually missed you cos your anti social ass didn't wanna come see me." "Because you were hanging out with people I don't know and you know I can't socialize for shit" I say. "True but still, you could've just stopped and said hi you didn't need to stay over for a while" "Oh well who cares" I don't really do hugs it's kinda weird in a way. I've never been that loving and affectionate friend yk just an awkward cold hearted mf that ain't got a life ya feel me? Anyways, me and Mika walked into school and fuck my life everyone's presence is already starting to piss me off. We go to our locker and get our books and stuff for our first class. Yes, our, I forced Mika to take the exact same classes as me so that we ain't in different classes this year.

On the way to our class, I saw these man hoes standing and laughing right in front of the door. When we approached them they all looked at me and Mika and started towering over us..It's like they think they smell nice or some shit cos they smell like fucking sweaty ass. "Excuse me" I say and try to get pass and one mf blocks the door with his arm. I look up and it's this tall guy with pretty eyes and healthy looking hair staring down at me. "I've never seen you here before are you new or someth?" he says "No actually, I lowk just wanna get inside my class so please, move". "Whatever you say miss" he says while him and his other friends start to chuckle a little like they did something. 

time skip...

After school me and Mika went to this little cafe we alwaayyss went to. once we got there we greeted the workers, one of the workers was my good friend Floch, we used to go to each others school a while back when we were kids. He has a little thing for me but I think of him as a close friend. "Well well well look who it isss" he said "mm you miss me?" I said while walking up to him "Nah not really" "pft asshole" I scoffed "so did you want the usual or maybe be different and get something else you knoww" "hmm nah i'll get the usual and Mika will have the same please" I say while getting out my card "Alright it'll be ready in a few" "thanks love you not" 

After ordering our food and shit I went and sat by Mikasa. We were having an enjoyable conversation until she looked behind me confused and in shock. I turned around and saw those boys, what the fuck were they doing here? I quickly turned around and stared at Mika before those losers noticed us but I guess it was a bit too late. "oh shit hey there hot stuff" that same pretty eyed boy said "oh my gosh hey baby come join us yeah?" i said sarcastically clearly he didn't get the hint and sat down opposite me and next to Mikasa. "Bro she was being sarcastic" the blondie said "yeah? sit down" he said "No" the blondie said and dragged pretty boy out of the chair and went to a different table. hmm wonder what they're doing here. "umm y/n? my moms gonna pick me up from here is that alright with you?" mika asked me "yeah man go" after a few minutes Mika's mom came and took her. 

"Hey loner what happened to your friend" pretty boy asked me "she left obviously" I said bluntly "I never got your name, love" he said "I don't think it's that important tbh so maybe just go back to your friends over there okay?" i answered back "woah woah you don't act how you look you know that?" "yeah so" "um well you just made this awkward as fuck but seriously tell me your name"  he said "fine, name's y/n. what's yours?" i asked 

"Eren, Eren Yeager"

A.N: alot of writing for the first uhh chapter surely this is enough to make u guys come back more yeah? but ill keep making more later cos i cbf rn