Chapter 10: - 21 Years Later

21 Years Later, shows up on the screen. Natasha lifts her head up and stares into the mirror. She looks upset. There is quiet shouting in the background. She looks at the sink and muffled gunfire is heard in the background.

Steve looks to Nat.

"Is this where you decided to vanish to after the 'Civil war' as the public call it?"

Natasha looks to him with a blank stare and a small nod.

She turns the tap on and splashs her face with water after washing her hands. She wipes her face and snifs before looking in the mirror again.

She grabs her phone which shows secrurity feed of Ross and a SWAT team searching a bulding.

"Better get running then." Bruce speaks up.

"If i was Nat, I wouldn't even be there." Clint responds. Nat smirks.

One agent speaks to Ross "We are topside."

Another responds. "Tier has LOAS."

Ross is walking with a cane when somebody walks over. "We've got all exits covered," he answers.

"Alright. Stay alert," he repiles. The scene switches to show a sniper up on the roof of a building.

"I'm sending in alpha squad."

A group of SWAT members hunt through the building with their guns aimed.

Natasha watches this from her phone showing camera footage but still in the bathroom.

"Your cutting it close there Natashalie." Tony mutters as some of the others nodded, agreeing with him.

Fury and Hill share a look before looking to Phil and Mel who had the same look on their own faces. Clearly, knowing Tasha, she wasn't there, or she would be moving. They all knew along with Clint that Natasha was not one for leaving last minute or cutting corners, so she would have planned and therefore be long gone.

Nat snickers quietly to herself as Yelena and Alexei watch on in confusion, not having fully grasped what was happening, while Melina smiles proudly, knowing her big girl was already miles away from this General Ross.

"Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords,"

Ross announces "She assaulted the King of Wakanda. Make an example out of her!" he demands. Natasha swipes down from the camera view on her phone and makes a call.

Ross' phone rings and he answers it carefully. "Yeah?" he asks.

"Don't do this," she warns.

"Do what?"

"Hmm, i don't know, take a guess." Darcy said sarcastically. Jane gave her a nudge as Daisy snorted, having overheared the girl behind her.

"Come after me. I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate" She replied as she chucked a blue paper towel in the bin.

"I thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal" Natasha grabs the navy jumper and puts the phone on speaker. "Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate" It switches back to Ross who limps with his cane.

"From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What's this? You're 2nd triple bypass?" she questions.

"Aww he's getting old." Peter whispers to Tony. Pepper rolls her eyes.