𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝟸 : 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠

[!! WARNING A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF ANGST !!]

[Also includes : Greif / Some Violence / LOTS OF ANGST / Bitter sweetness ] 

                                           ≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Xiao pushing himself up from the ground as he offered his hand to Albedo to stand up, Albedo taking his hand with a smile standing up still holding his hand as Xiao stepped closer to him placing Albedos free hand to his shoulder as to moving his then free hand to Albedos waist as the dusk begun to turn to a sunset in the distance as Xiao begun to move leading his loved one with him in a waltz dance together under the statue of Rex Lapis witness to their love under the sky and stars as the couple of Qingxin flowers dances with the breeze as they both danced together both smiling enjoying each others company. Once they were done with dancing Albedo trying to catch his breath back chuckling to Xiao " h-he he you surprise me at every tu-" Xiao smiled for a small moment before Albedo had let go of his hand and body as that feeling came again ' not now..please body..' came to his mind unable to hold it in as his knees gave out landing on all fours his knees and hands to the ground just by the Qingxin flowers as Xiao followed suit with the most terrified expression with one hand to Albedos back and shoulder being that supportive partner, As Albedo trying to gather his might as the pain felt like someone had physically stabbed him in the chest as he begun heaving and coughing heavily using one of his hands to cover his mouth whilst his other one gripped the small blades of grass under his palm. As he kept coughing it increased the pain in his chest to the point it was becoming problematic once it had stopped his hands shaking feeling a slight light headedness briefly removing his hand from his mouth, that's when Xiao saw it was like his fears slowly coming to reality as his ember eyes trembled looking at the blood in Albedos hand as small droplets feel between his fingers. Albedo heaving a little more as his blue eyes glanced to his hand that was covered in red the sensation from something dripping from his chin too letting a soft 'ha' noise out before a somewhat chuckle left his lips as Xiao spoke up " ALBEDO...w-what is going on.. ".

His voice had anger yet pain behind it as he forcefully turned Albedo around to face him his face was slightly pale compared to his blonde hair his blue eyes stood out so much against his skin seeing the dear in Xiao's face hurt him more as he spoke up back to Xiao " it's no-" Xiao butting in quickly before Albedo could finish or even start his sentence " And don't give me it's nothing when it's clearly something " His anger arising within side of him letting a small growl to him as Xiao stood up folding his arms giving Albedo some space to gather himself as his ember eyes glanced out to the distance this was supposed to be a romantic night a night to remember. Albedo follow Xiao's movement from him being close to standing up as he clenched his hands together as the ring on his finger tightened around as still being on his knees as he went to get up to explain however another sharp stabbing like pain came again this time just before he heaved up he attempted to call Xiao's name in help in such a pleading voice " X-x-Xiao.." it hurts it hurts so much then he letted out a hard heaving cough unable to cover his mouth this time as both hands attempted to support him on the ground as he coughed it wasn't just a small one but rather a large fitting cough as his blue eyes widened to then closed trying to keep himself stable wheezing heavily as once it was done, opening his eyes faintly feeling very light headed as the once white petals of Qingxin where now stained red as his lips dripped blood heaving and feeling his grip loosening on the ground as his body felt extremely heavy all of a sudden as fell to the side as his body was caught as his blond hair stuck to his face wheezing and breathing heavily as his soft blue eyes glanced up to Xiao's who held him close as the ember eyes glared down to him still trying to catch air as he could before feeling a hand wiping his face the taste of iron in his mouth was not pleasant.