Introduction

Welcome! This is our first writing about general creatures and how to contain them. Now as many of you know, some of these animals can be dangerous. Including the illusive Kipper Wolf.

   Our first study of this creature began in society only about fourty years ago. The species was genetically created by an inventor at the time to control fish populations. This inventor ended up releasing the animals into the moors as they eventually doubled in numbers and spread throughout England. As such, Kipper wolves are now considered common pests that have an insatiable appetite for fish. And lots of it.

   This inventor was put into hiding ever since they had found out that the wolves would eat other people's fish. We spent years looking for this man, yet it seemed that he had been erased from the records permanently. Only one photo of him remained when he had introduced the species. Until one day, some lads that went excavating in the sewers for repairs gave us a ring. They had found this inventor's entire manuscripts, documents,  and notes throughout the entire tunnel. But they were all about the species he had created. This is all what it leads up to.

   So for any of you that plan to contain these creatures, this book is for you. So without further ado, let us begin.